So I just won Chris Lee as Dracula 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Got it for 50 bucks plus shipping on ebay...
It was one of those things, typing "Dracula" on a whim, searching, placing a bid and unexpectedly winning.

So, what are your thoughts on this figure?
I've heard it's a bit on the short side and somewhat lacking in paint apps... either could be fixable. What do you guys think?

Is this the Hammer Dracula? If it is and you're a horror fan you'll love it. The paint apps aren't great, but the fact that it's Lee as Drac it's a fantastic figure.

The likeness is very good, with nice paint(at least on mine) with a pretty nice wardrobe. He is a bit short(under 12"), but it's not difficult to swap a taller body. The base is a bit odd; I think it was originally going to have a sound system, but the manufacturers evidently changed their minds. Still got the button, though...PS

Love to see what it looks like. Can you please post a picture?

It's a great figure..even the blood shot eyes.. However they don't give Christopher Lee any credit at all on the figures box !

It's a great figure..even the blood shot eyes.. However they don't give Christopher Lee any credit at all on the figures box !

I heard there were legal issues. I am not sure they received full permission before hand. Nonetheless, it is a great figure

Christopher Lee as the Count arrived last night and I'm quite happy with the figure.
It is tiny, Medicom tiny, but the overall quality is very good. The outfit needs a bit of futzing and maybe a good ironing, but it seems to be very well made and tailored.
The paint apps are quite good, as is the sculpt.
I'll see if I can port it over to a different body to help with the size issue.

I put mine on a SST Buck, which works pretty well as far as size goes. Bit floppy, though;it's an older one-perhaps I'll swap it out again...PS

Got this two years ago at about 36 bucks iirc seller wanted to get rid of it asap and ended auction early...He is beaut. Still unopened though because of height issues.

I finally have a loose Buck lying around, so I'll try to swap the body.
Any recommendations on this?
I haven't looked closely, but it seems the boots are of the plug-in variety, without feet. If so, any thoughts on what to use instead?

I finally have a loose Buck lying around, so I'll try to swap the body.
Any recommendations on this?
I haven't looked closely, but it seems the boots are of the plug-in variety, without feet. If so, any thoughts on what to use instead?

Need to see pics of the sockets and ankle pegs.

Well, took the figure apart.
No need for pics, as the boots are the ones with the pegs, not the other way around... so they're pretty much useless. Not much of a loss though, as they were way too small anyway.
Any thoughts on where I could find something for good ole' Drac to wear in lieu of those bootlets?

The regular Buck works wonderfully with the outfit and even without the head and shoeless the figure already looks much more imposing.

The neck need sa bit of dremmeling to fit the Buck connector, but that shouldn't be a problem. Don't know how I'll rescue the hands as both pegs broke, but the Buck hands looks fine anyway.

All I need now are a couple of shoes...

Back