INDIANA JONES JACKET in progess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
It took me serveral months for searching the information of this jacket...and another serveral months in looking for the suitable leather material...

This is only the prototype by using the real leather in wrong thickness and substitute color :

cimg1741.jpg

cimg1742.jpg

Last edited:
The offer price is around USD200~250 ( It will be finalized after the final one is finished so that i can calculate the working time it needs to take )[/QUOTE]

WHAT? Nvrmnd.

I have little doubt this will be the finest Indy jacket in this scale, Kato is a very talented tailor.

The offer price is around USD200~250 ( It will be finalized after the final one is finished so that i can calculate the working time it needs to take )

WHAT? Nvrmnd.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for scaring you....

It is only the estimation price, it can be even lower or even higher base on the difficulties, the time need to spend, the cost of this finest leather (It is from Turkey ), the difficulties of making this jacket by using real leather

If the present Medicom or other brands' Indy's jacket that you hv is fine for you, of course you may just skip it.

Nvmnd

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be nice, but $200-250?

Thx for yr comment!

5 pcs hv been booked before you question about the price.

Don't worry... there are other of 1:6 clothing makers can offer you the appropiate price with approiate qlty.

I know one clothing maker who just charge USD40/pc for it , but his customer need her to remake 6 times to get the just satisfactory jacket (REMARK : he need to pay each time)

Last edited:
That looks pretty good Kato, even with the limitations you have had in making it. The way you have made the jacket really adds to bring out the character.

Have to agree with others comments though ..200USD :duh However, all the best to those who can afford it!

Nice loking jacket for sure. Will you be making these for other body types or just the Medi?

It is for Hottoys slim body at this moment since i only hv the Medicom's version.

It is not difficult for me to make one size bigger for sideshow's body

That looks pretty good Kato, even with the limitations you have had in making it. The way you have made the jacket really adds to bring out the character.

Have to agree with others comments though ..200USD :duh However, all the best to those who can afford it!

Thank you for yr appreciation on my work! :lol

Ntd that my charges scaring most of the people here, I really feel sorry for this. In fact I can reduce the price to USD100 or even below by using fake leather ( Not only the cost is very low but it is very easy to handle during sewing, I can do it much faster) but I won't do this just because the quality will be not acceptable. Using fake leather may be OK for some people but it never OK for me.

I know I asked to be put on the list but man, I'm going to have to pass on this one :monkey2. I have to agree with everybody above. The most I would pay is $100 and that's making a big effort for only one piece of clothing. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I know I asked to be put on the list but man, I'm going to have to pass on this one :monkey2. I have to agree with everybody above. The most I would pay is $100 and that's making a big effort for only one piece of clothing. Thanks anyway.

It is fine!:lol

Pls kindly forget the commission and keep looking my work with pleasure!

I think there is a language issue and I don't take it as being rude. He makes great stuff but most people won't/can't pay 200$ for a jacket thought it will look 1/1. Even 100$ will turn most away.

Back