Gene Hunt: BBC "Life on Mars"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
Philip Glenister as Gene Hunt from the (much better than the American version) BBC show “Life on Mars” and “Ashes to Ashes” $35 unpainted, $55 painted, PM if interested.

genehunt01.jpg

genehunt02.jpg

awsome spenser!! def got him spot on!! and i think that life on mars is wayy better then ashes i think!! and yeah i agree the american version is pretty bad compared to the original uk 1 we have here.

awsome work tho mate!!

Oh man. I was making a custom of him too and ordered a suit, a tt nude, and a colt python a day ago. Good timing. Guess I will buy a head from ya.

Last edited:
Or a Alex Drake. If you do Alex, please do the season 2 version. I agree that LOM is better than A2A since the latter seems to push itself so hard in tryin to surpass LOM. The way that Operation Rose is actually a *spoilers* bank heist *end Spoiler* is stupid, imo

Oh wowy wow wow wow, you got him spot on, even that ruddy fiddly bent nose, very well done indeed :D

This? Blows me away. I would think his face would be a bit hard to capture, but you've got him down in every detail! Excellent craftsmanship.

I would order several of them myself if you did a Sam Tyler as well!

I'll be doing a Sam sculpt soon!

Awsome! I will definately buy a Sam and a Gene sculpt from you

I know this is a silly question but are you also going to do the 2006 ver of UK Sam? This version would basically be the same as the 1972 version except with no sideburns. This ver can also double as the David Tennant's Dr Who Master.

Also, when are you accepting payment? Sorry, just that I am building my Gene bash right now and cannot wait to purchase the head.

I'll be doing a Sam sculpt soon!

Yessssssssss! Totally sweet. Sign me up for several heads...too right LoM and the Master! Cripes, the Wholigans are going to go nuts.

Considering your talent, I am even more thrilled to hear Sam is in the works. If you can capture faces and expressions like you have in your other sculpts, you will do a bang up job on Simm.

Dang, this is like dancing banana good news. :banana Whoo hoooo!

Spenser indicated he would be doing Sam soon! I'm stoked. I want to encourage the artist, but I don't want to badger the man either. Just want him to know we are eager for a Tyler sculpt!

How do you go about buying the Gene sculpt ? I've tried a PM but can't get a response :(

Back