Street Fighter Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Rodimus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors,
With all the different Street Fighter collectibles available and that are coming out in the near future, I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread dedicated to the collectibles of the greatest fighting game(s) ever. Much like the Metal Gear Solid collectibles thread, which covers all Metal Gear Solid items, we can post pics of our collections, discuss, and inform each other of up and coming collectibles using this one thread.

I'm hoping to purchase/acquire the Ken PF in the near future. I'm on the SSC waitlist for the EX, but slim chance I'll get it that way. Most likely I'll end up picking it up on ebay. Here are a couple of pictures of my current Street fighter statues and bust collection. I really, really like the display case. The first time I saw it at IKEA I thought it would be perfect for the Street Fighter PF's and it worked out great.

DSC07986-1.jpg

DSC07999-1.jpg

The case is clear all the way around just like the detolfs.
DSC08004.jpg

DSC07990-1.jpg

DSC07992-1.jpg

DSC07994-1.jpg

These are a couple of the hardcover editions of the Street Fighter books released over the years. They fit perfectly on the exposed bottom shelf.
DSC07995.jpg

This is a commissioned original art/sketch piece by Joe Ng from this years Comic Con.
It's visible in some of the other pics, but the distance doesn't do it justice.
DSC07997-1.jpg

Very classy Street Fighter display and that Ikea case is awesome. The PF figures look to be a better fit than in the Detolfs. Are the shelves adjustable?

Good luck on getting your Ken. I wish I had gotten into the Pop Culture PF earlier because Ryu has gotten too pricey on Ebay. I ordered Zangief myself after seeing him at Comic Con. He was HUGE.

I recently purchased these gashapon style figures. I don't know know how much interest there is for these, but I thought they looked pretty nice and detailed considering they are only a couple of inches tall. I purchased the entire case to ensure that I got two full sets. There are two colors available for each character except for the secret/variant character, which is Seth. What do you guys think?

DSC07964.jpg

DSC07967.jpg

DSC07969.jpg

DSC07984.jpg

I love the Ryu figure. If these figures weren't in blind boxes I would buy a couple of the Ryu's just to display him in different areas throught out my house.
DSC07977-1.jpg

DSC07976-1.jpg

DSC07982-1.jpg

The Ken figure I received was a tad disappointing though. Whoever painted the line across his lips made it a little too thick and it makes him look too cartoony.
DSC07983-1.jpg

Very classy Street Fighter display and that Ikea case is awesome. The PF figures look to be a better fit than in the Detolfs. Are the shelves adjustable?

Good luck on getting your Ken. I wish I had gotten into the Pop Culture PF earlier because Ryu has gotten too pricey on Ebay. I ordered Zangief myself after seeing him at Comic Con. He was HUGE.

Thanks bro, the shelves unfortunately are not adjustable. Similar to the detolfs, you can only remove a shelf to make room for a larger item. The Case itself is supposed to have a total of five shelves. Each shelf is supposed to hold a weight up to 55lbs, but I wouldn't try it with the price of these guys:D. There is about 10.5inches of space in between each shelf. Here is the link for this case on the IKEA website: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60128562 . I have the regular Zangief on order too and this case will fit him perfectly. He's gonna take up 1 whole self for sure.

Nice collection. I like the cabinets , do you know if its possible to light these ones like the detolfs ?

If you can use a lighting source, which can stick to the top glass from either the inside or outside than it would be possible. There are tiny gaps in between the surrounding glass and the metal square top of the case. You could run a thin wired light of some sort from the outside of the case to the inside through this space. I will take a couple of pictures of some of the gaps in this case once I get home to give you a good idea what you would be dealing with.

Nice collection dude! Especially diggin' the topshelf! Wish I started buying the SF collectibles when they came out. Now that I decided I do want them they're so hard to get.

I recently purchased these gashapon style figures. I don't know know how much interest there is for these, but I thought they looked pretty nice and detailed considering they are only a couple of inches tall. I purchased the entire case to ensure that I got two full sets. There are two colors available for each character except for the secret/variant character, which is Seth. What do you guys think?

DSC07964.jpg

DSC07967.jpg

DSC07969.jpg

DSC07984.jpg

I love the Ryu figure. If these figures weren't in blind boxes I would buy a couple of the Ryu's just to display him in different areas throught out my house.
DSC07977-1.jpg

DSC07976-1.jpg

DSC07982-1.jpg

The Ken figure I received was a tad disappointing though. Whoever painted the line across his lips made it a little too thick and it makes him look too cartoony.
DSC07983-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing these. I went and ordered a case cause they look so damn cool. :banana

Oh boy, this thread is my kind of place! I usually take all of my pictures outside of my display case though. I should be getting my Ken PF in a week or two. I can't wait!

100_3156.jpg

100_3161.jpg

100_3160.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Last edited:
I also just got a special project back today that I had someone work on for me. Check it out!

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

Nice collection Speedy485. I've seen your pics before and I see we still have similar taste in Street Fighter collectibles:D. Let me know if you decide not to keep your Ken PF after you receive it for any reason:lol.

I have an extra Vega masked head that would definitely benefit from a nice custom like you had done. The eyes give him this killer/crazed look. Does the person that did yours do commissions?

Who makes those small bust on your next to bottom shelf?

Hey Bumblebee, 1st. Excellent decision, you wont be disappointed with the figures when you receive them. 2nd.The busts were made and distributed by Udon Entertainment from 2004-2005. Udon is the same company that makes the Street Fighter comic books. They made a Chun Li, M.Bison, Akuma, Shin Akuma, and Gouken bust. I'm missing Shin Akuma and Gouken:monkey2. The Shin Akuma and Gouken were only available at Comic Con 2005 and on the Udon store website for a short time afterward. I waited too long and now have to really hunt them down for a good price. You can usually find the variant colors for Chun Li and M.Bison on a regular basis on ebay. The Capcom website store has M.Bison in the green colors and Chun Li in the pink at a cheap price. The Akuma bust is available on ebay, but they're pretty overpriced.

If anybody has the The Street Fighter Ultimate collection book(with reg. Ryu on the cover) mint and/or the Shin Akuma bust and Gouken bust and you're interested in selling them PM me:D. Thanks.

Nice collection Speedy485. I've seen your pics before and I see we still have similar taste in Street Fighter collectibles:D. Let me know if you decide not to keep your Ken PF after you receive it for any reason:lol.

I have an extra Vega masked head that would definitely benefit from a nice custom like you had done. The eyes give him this killer/crazed look. Does the person that did yours do commissions?

Thanks bro. I'll tell you in advance there is no way in hell I am going to get rid of any of my Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter PF's! The Ken is not an exclusive as I didn't like the look of the ponytail. Plus I found the regular for $199.99 so I saved a lot of money not ordering from Sideshow. Those guys charge an arm and a leg for no reason at all.

As far as the Vega head, I assume he would do another one if that is what you mean. DanPerezStudios is his username on statueforum.com.

I forgot that I also have these too...

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

After seeing Zangief, I almost got into this line. He was massive and impressive. I think I'll pick up a Chun-Li if she gets made, she was always my favorite character.

Back