kojima productions x 3A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
looks like 3A might be making some awesome figures

https://www.threeaonline.com/

kojw.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. So, I guess, it's safe for us to assume that Medicom's license for the MGS franchise has expired? First, there was news of Medicom's scheduled re-release of the Tiger Stripe and Zombie Snake figures - an indication that their license from Konami was nearing the expiration date. And now, 3A has officially announced future MGS merchandise. I can't wait to see what comes out of this!

Btw, pardon me for not knowing, but does 3A usually makes toys based on designs from Ashley Wood? I'm a huge fan of his artwork.

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. I hope that this means, that Medicom's license for the Metal Gear Solid toy line has expired.

Btw, pardon me for not knowing, but does 3A usually makes toys based on designs from Ashley Wood? I'm a huge fan of his artwork.

started out like that but i think he branching out

don't be surprised cause they might do the metal gears as the do their own robots atm

nothing confirmed but they just done a 20" vinyl robot from an ashley wood line so it could be possible

It would be sweet if they did make Metal Gears Rex, and Ray. Also, can't forget the Mark II!

My hunch is the designs might be more 'stylized,' based off Ashley Wood's art for the graphic novels rather than the video games themselves.

on the 3A forum there is a strange thread created by Ashley Wood about his lizard handling skills...could this be a hint th the 1st piece?

a gekko

mgs431cae00bfh5.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back