Storm Warriors - new Enterbay 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
從此武林,我就是神話!

New 2nd movie trailer

2mhx2l4.jpg

nb653c.jpg

3310xeb.jpg

2ia8poo.jpg

awcjnm.jpg

vmrry0.jpg

Storm and wind are weak characters IMO. I wish EB has choosen better licenses. I'd be a much happier man if they had picked up the house of flying dagger license. I really love that movie!

I agree!! I am pretty psyched about Enterbay's Stormriders figures.

It's a pity enterbay's not doing Kenny Ho's 'Nameless'....that would have been nice to convert into 華英雄 :drool

Storm and wind are weak characters IMO. I wish EB has choosen better licenses. I'd be a much happier man if they had picked up the house of flying dagger license. I really love that movie!

Oh Please House of the Flying Dagger?

Enterbay should of tried to get the license of John Woo's Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Red Cliff part 1 & 2. That's would of been way better.

Oh Please House of the Flying Dagger?

Enterbay should of tried to get the license of John Woo's Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Red Cliff part 1 & 2. That's would of been way better.
If that happen I'm sold. Movies are so great.

PS: IMO, HERO is much better choice than House of the Flying Dagger.

Lol! Guess I'm the only one here who enjoyed that movie, I presume?

I really liked the final battle's costume. And I'm guessing kaneshiro is a better seller than ekin cheng or aaron :lol

I hope these come with 360 eye system, as I just saw EB jay chou and it doesn't come with it. What a bummer :(

Just saw the trailer earlier, seems to have a pretty solid cast. Ekin cheng, simon yam, aaron kwok and nicholas tse. I wonder how many characters are we getting this time.

not getting the figures but I can't wait to see this movie. I've seen Storm Riders and it was pimped :rock

Back