What is your opinion on hollywood collectibles predator bio wall mount?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn-ray

Super Freak
Reaction score
just seen this yesterday and i was wondering what the hard core fans thought of this 1 of 1 predator bio bust, or if anyone here has one? pictures look good, but is it worth 1k?

Personally I steered clear, far too much money for such an average piece IMO. If the price was around $400 I would have considered it, but I was never a major fan.

It's overpriced and there's better items to be had. They are doing the Predator 2 bio helmet and that looks really good so far. I think it wil retail around $300. But agian, for the price of this piece you're better off pursuing one of SS's Predator bust.

Too goddamn expensive - that's my opinion.

Last edited:
Well I have it and I love it! Last piece signed by Stan Winston and looks awesome on the wall.

For those that say its not worth the $1000 it really depends on the buyer to be honest. Just saw the clean endoskull sell for £1020 which I personally dont think it's worth but it was to that person that bid. The most I have ever spent on a piece was for the 1:1 alien warrior and some people would flip out at the price that cost me!

As they say whatever floats your boat!

DSC06149.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

I think it looks great and as mentioned its only worth what its worth to you ! and as also mentioned it has a coa with Stans sig :)
I have one on order just waiting to pay the last 2 installments and it will be with me :)

Well I have it and I love it! Last piece signed by Stan Winston and looks awesome on the wall.

For those that say its not worth the $1000 it really depends on the buyer to be honest. Just saw the clean endoskull sell for £1020 which I personally dont think it's worth but it was to that person that bid. The most I have ever spent on a piece was for the 1:1 alien warrior and some people would flip out at the price that cost me!

As they say whatever floats your boat!

DSC06149.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

For the price they want it should at least be size comparable to the bust, that costed $150 LESS at the time of its release??? I would love to own it but would regret paying that price.

Does it come with a table stand? Too exspensive! I didnt like it until I seen those pics:rock, it has grown on me now :D

Does it come with a table stand? Too exspensive! I didnt like it until I seen those pics:rock, it has grown on me now :D

Not sure it can stand by its own ..

Its a beutifull piece for sure ,,, but as it is you can get 3 SS bios for 1 HCG .
I would get it if it were 500 $ but at 1k ...

Kind Regards
Jimmy

You dont even get a Face man, you are basically buying a 800.00 dollar Bio and a 200.00 dollar Cannon that is not even close to being screen accurate.,.

Back