Next Marvel Life Size bust...when?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
So yeah, let's hope it's soon. :tap

Last announcement was so long ago.
I'm guessing they'll announce a new one when IM is released, but still.

...I'm hoping it's Doom. :duh

Hard to say. I'm happy with the Doom LSB; wonder how a life-size would sell... probably still well.

was the IM the last life size bust that they came out for any line? they only come out with like 1 or 2 per year it seems........thats pretty gay! carnage would sell better than any other marvel bust though imo

i'm sure no matter what you hope or wish for, it'll most likely be right out in left field when they do announce it.

or maybe not.:monkey3:monkey3

Last edited:
i'm sure no matter what you hope or wish for, it'll most likely be right out in left field when the do announce it.

or maybe not.:monkey3:monkey3

No, you had it right the first time, the way sideshow is going it will be WAY out in left field :banghead

(cough..abomination PF over Daredevil...ahem)

No, you had it right the first time, the way sideshow is going it will be WAY out in left field :banghead

(cough..abomination PF over Daredevil...ahem)

Yeah I would have prefered DD over Abom.

Having said that, perhaps it's better this way. SS is smart to not tire out all the A-listers and focus more on spreading them throughout with the lesser characters. Lesser characters that are filler for the line, and great filler at that. Which Abom is, but it still doesn't take away from the beautiful PF that it is. DD will come soon enough. Have patience, like requested and impatiently waited on, the Thor PF was presented to us. I believe we'll have a DD PF before 2009 closes out.

This of course goes for all lines in general, not just Marvel, but it has to have been a thought both creatively, logically, and on a business level. Remember, from a business stand point, SS doesn't want to rush the series along in fears they may lose interest after the initial big characters are released. A company has a life expectancy like everything else in existence. If you're smart, you can extend that life expectancy.

Last edited:
I see them announcing it around February...I would like to see a Carnage 1:1 as well, especially if it has flexible tendrils coming out.

I want a 1:1 Juggernaught bust.. that doubles as a waste basket! Seriously... how big would that thing be??? ;)

The Carnage I want is styled after Bagley's art not those messy thrown together versions:

CarnagePuppet.gif

oh and I want this Dio.

300px-Venom-Carnage_Unleashed_-_3_of_4-00.jpg

Back