Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default How would you want SS to do X-Wing Luke

It's such a variable costume, it's almost like Vader in the sense that Luke wore his flight suit in all three movies.

Should they do an X-Wing suited figure and put the Snowspeeder jacket in as the exclusive accessory??

How about headsculpts?? I doubt anyone would strongly desire an ROTJ headed X-Wing Luke, because the screen time was minimal, but between Hoth scenes and Death Star scenes, we'd need ESB and ANH heads, with both helmeted and unhelmeted versions of each. Would you pay an extra $15-20 for a Sideshow Exclusive with ESB heads and Snowspeeder jacket??

Would you like an ANH X-Wing Luke and hope for the best for an ESB Snowspeeder Luke in the future, much like we are waiting for an Endor/DSII Luke??

My Little Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I would like a X-wing Luke with only 1 helmeted head and the snowspeeder jacket included.

I don't see Sideshow making multiple versions of a character at this time.

Not sure, I think there is more difference between the X-Wing and Snowspeeder than the jacket. If I could only have one it would be the X-Wing, but if they could do a huge set that would be cool as well.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I'd say to go for a TESB Pilot Luke first, with the saber, and jacket and white gloves and boots, and cold suit...

And then do a ANH Pilot Luke, with the black gloves and boots...

I think the differences are big enough to warrant two different figures...

Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    X-Wing Luke has long been on the list of PFs under consideration, along with the droids. I wouldn't get him in the 12" line, but I would actually consider him in 1:4 scale.

Disenchanted

Feedback
    20 (100%)
    I can see SS doing just the standard flightsuit, that way they have the option of characters such as Biggs, Wedge, Porkins etc.

Freakazoid
    Either at Work, with my Family or in the Garage.
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcarson View Post
    I can see SS doing just the standard flightsuit, that way they have the option of characters such as Biggs, Wedge, Porkins etc.
    Porkins aint gonna fit in no "standard" flightsuit, I don't think he fitted ino a standard starfighter !

Just Talkin'
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    The "standard" flightsuit will be the ANH styled suit with black gloves, boots, etc and I can envision if they ever get around to doing Porkins then they'll just give him the Ed Treatment and be done with it.

The ESB Flightsuit and the ANH Flightsuit are different enough to warrant both figures but since I have a feeling the next Luke will be a Stormtrooper Disguise variant, I think we'll get the ESB version first.

I wouldn't really buy an X-Wing Luke, nor any XWing pilot. Like the creatures and baddies more.

Demi G0D Overseer
    Feedback
    I would want them to wait about another 2 to 3 years. I don't need another damn Luke. That being said I would take an X-Wing pilot. I am just Luked out at the moment.