What's the Most Beautiful Country u have visited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Obviously i'm biased and would say Australia with so many beautiful spots i have visited and esp where i live.;)

To be fair though try not to nominate anywhere in your own habitat.:D

So i would have to go with New Zealand the youngest country on this earth and especially the Sth Island.It's absolutely stunning just cant imagine anywhere on this earth that could possibly be better.:cool:

Hoping to add Canada-Alaska to my list one day as it looks totally awesome from what i have seen and could be a challenger to Middle Earth.:)

Yes DD have heard Switzerland is just amazing and i too can only judge on where i have been.

Every country has its qualities no doubt and everyone has different things they are into and looking for and i thought this would be good to get an idea on possible future destinations for anyone looking for somewhere to holiday.:)

Parts of Mexico took my breath away but for shere beauty Venice (Italy) made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at virtually every turn.

Hmmm... can't really say I've seen enough of one country to fairly say, but as far as cities go Vancouver's pretty high on my list. Mountains, ocean, beautiful parks, stunning!

Artitectually speaking, I think Barcelona wins for me. Gorgeous, both the medieval and modern designs.

Tokyo also took my breathe away for very different reasons. A cliche, but it felt like I'd walked onto the set of Blade Runner at times. I'd love to go back. And of course Mount Fuji... beautiful!

Ok, I simply cannot choose... :)

i haven't done international traveling because of the beauty and diverse landscapes right here in the u.s. i have been to canada and mexico. i would say the top ten most beautiful places i've ever been were first, the canadian rockies in banff national park in alberta, second, denali national park, mt. mckinley and yanert glacier and aleska resort near anchorage, alaska. san francisco and the napa valley region come in third with the colorado rockies and the denver area in fourth. the pacific northwest cascades fifth and new england, cape cod, martha's vineyard and nantucket in sixth. utah, the great salt lake and salt lake city in seventh, with the grand canyon and arizona eighth. new york city, although not beautiful, an exciting experience in ninth, with the upper michigan peninsula on lake superior tenth.

Most beautiful county has to be Austria. Through the mountains in the summers driving along the great lakes.
The most beautiful city I've ever visited was London, but I think is going to be New York since I'm going to it in about 2 weeks.

We used to live in Holland(Heemskerk) when I was little and I would gladly move back there tomorrow if I could.I was very little, 6 to 9 years old and I loved it there,beautiful country and I became so fluent in the language when we moved back to the UK they had to teach me english again, not that I can remember any of it now.
I still get called Dutchie though, that nickname stuck :D

I also loved Germany, been there twice.
Some European architecture is simply stunning.

As for places I would LOVE to visit are NZ/US & Canada, Belgium,Austria and a few others too.

I just would love to travel again
x :D

Parts of Mexico took my breath away but for shere beauty Venice (Italy) made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at virtually every turn.

Maybe that was just the smell of the water :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I love watching my travel shows on HD (smart travels with rudy maxa and Rick Steve's Europe). I haven't been to Europe yet, but I would imagine that Switzerland would be beautiful with the mountains and Italy would be amazing. If only the US had the geographics and rich historical architexture europe has...

I have only been to Mexico and it was less than beautiful :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I guess it depends on where you go.

I would have to say Italy - from the Tuscan hills - to the beautiful cities of Florence, Rome, Venice....the most incredible, sweet town of Assisi high up in the hills with it's cobblestone, narrow streets and charming shops....I can't wait to go back. There are still many countries on my list that I want to visit one day...Austria, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, NZ....but for now Italy is at the top.

I have only been to Mexico and it was less than beautiful :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I guess it depends on where you go.

There were so many beautiful places, but the ones that stand out for me were
Chiapa de Corzo-
Chiapas,%20Chiapa%20de%20Corzo,%20Canon%20del%20Sumidero,%20vista%20aerea%20-%20Foto%20por%20la%20Secretaria%20de%20Turismo%20de%20Chiapas.jpg

Palenque and the surrounding jungle-
mexico118.jpg

And the beach and ruins at Tulum were quite a jem-
tulum%20globale.jpg

I so hope to go back again some time, but with kids and a mortgage it'll be some long time. Unless off course I sell of the 1/6 collection... nah!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

There were so many beautiful places, but the ones that stand out for me were
Chiapa de Corzo-

And the beach and ruins at Tulum were quite a jem-

I so hope to go back again some time, but with kids and a mortgage it'll be some long time. Unless off course I sell of the 1/6 collection... nah!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

WOW!!! Now that is beautiful!

I have to say France. Incredible beaches, great country side and then the Alps.

I saw most of it out the windows of train but it was really nice.

I loved seeing Israel... a much more diverse landscape than I expected; Snow(happened to be there one of the few times this happens) in the North and desert in the south. Also, Jerusalem is just a breathtaking city.

Mt. Mayon in the Philippines is awesome, so is Cagsawa Beach in the Phils.

But I would have to say my number 1 is either the finger lakes region of upstate New York or the Columbia River region on the WA/OR boarder.

But no, I change my mind...

The most beautiful place I have ever been is Banf in BC Canada.

Alberta-Banff-Fairmont-Banf.jpg

Mt. Mayon in the Philippines is awesome, so is Cagsawa Beach in the Phils.

But I would have to say my number 1 is either the finger lakes region of upstate New York or the Columbia River region on the WA/OR boarder.

But no, I change my mind...

The most beautiful place I have ever been is Banf in BC Canada.

Alberta-Banff-Fairmont-Banf.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

my number one was banff as well. i think it's alberta pix. :lol

:rock :rock :rock

my number one was banff as well. i think it's alberta pix. :lol

Banff is in Alberta, and I been there too. Damn Yanks and not getting Canada right! btw Canada on the East Coast is my answer. I just love how big and green this country is.

Some kick pix's ass for not knowing his way out of a wet paper bag. Damn newb!

Back