Spidey PF Ex - Holy F'n Crap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this piece is pretty bad. I think people are just going back and picking up the ones they missed since no new Marvel PFs have been released recently.

Holy old and repetitive with the hate on this PF! Move on.

I don't even own this PF and am tired of the same old trash talk.

I finallly decide to let go this statue and snipe the Classic black & Red uniform instead....Some people were recently selling this thing for 800$ (the red & blue)...I figure that for 400$ more I would go for the true Spidey grail.

Ohh yeah, and when I'll own the classic one, I'll pose him from behind with a toilet paper in hand.Just for you Rory :rock

but it feels so good

spidey pf sucks!!!!!!

j/j

I don't think it's worth 400+ either, but it's just the same old crap...

Lets tear something else a part. Heck, even the Blade vs. Dracula dio if you must. Something different. I swear, everytime I try to escape OCD, it brings me back in with others suffering from OCD. :D

I seriously dont understand the hate for this guy. I honestly like everything about it. It's classic Spidey pose. Now the Faux Bronze Bowen Spidey, I think that was lame on all levels, and didn't even bother trying to get. Head too small, eyes suck, lame standing pose.

ok folks. We get it, some people are not too fond of this PF. But you gotta admit the base is pretty sweet! And I've even been offered up to $750 for a spider man exclusive.... But by the looks of this thread, seems like they're backing out ;)

I have the Spidey PF. Absolutely love it. I could think of better poses but it is iconic and looks great next to the other Marvel pieces....of course I got mine for $200 shipped a couple of years ago.

I seriously dont understand the hate for this guy. I honestly like everything about it. It's classic Spidey pose. Now the Faux Bronze Bowen Spidey, I think that was lame on all levels, and didn't even bother trying to get. Head too small, eyes suck, lame standing pose.

That Bowen Spider-Man sucks in comparison to the PF. Too static and alien like.. doesn't look much like Spidey either with the bronzed effect. Love the DareDevil.

I dont know, I had the bowen museum Spidey and it looked pretty awesome in person to me.

The base looks great and the pose is OK, but the costume looks bad. I do think the classic version looks much better because that shade of blue for the standard Spider-man looks too shiny. Maybe if the material were more like Cap's, it wouldn't look so bad.

Back