Gentle Giant Snaga Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Got this earlier in the week. Looks really good and a nice addition to the line. #53/1500

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

I don't know if I like the blue/white striped face. Maybe it was the flash. Hopefully the color variations aren't as obvious in person. I'm also unsure about the hair. I have this on order too.

Costuming and torso look excellent.

I like this bust but with all of the orcses they could have made they chose to make this one. Imagine a deluxe Lurtz with interchangeable bow and sword. That would be a huge hit.

Thnx guys! He's pretty cool really. I just wish Sauron would ship since these two where announced at the same time.

So is this the first of the GG busts to not have a "skittle holder" or light up feature?

:confused:

They HAVE to do something more inspired with those bases. :sick

No, it has the ring holder.

More inspired? You mean no ring holder? I like them honestly.

No, it has the ring holder.

More inspired? You mean no ring holder? I like them honestly.

Ah, well I actually couldn't tell from the pics - for better or worse.

As for the bases, they are just so incredibly boring, not that the SW ones or any are that great; but with the way that GG cuts the characters off at the waist, they should do something more creative with the bases, it just looks like a plastic lump of rock. The SSW elevated base is too classy!

Boring? Like the SSW ones are really all that exciting. :lol They're different for each character or at least each character type. Thats what I like about GG busts compared to the SSW busts which was kind of boring.

Different strokes I suppose.

Different strokes I suppose.

Agreed, and I am not trying to be a jerk or anything; but for me anyway even in the case of the busts being something I like the bases just have always detracted for me. In my opinion because GG cuts the characters off where they do, they need to give them more height, they come off too clunky as they are.

The SSW bases are rather boring, but that's a good thing, they are elegant and simple and draw your attention not to gimmick but the subject itself.

:cool:

I did like the consistency with the SSW Busts. They had a more classy look to them but the GG busts are pretty good also.

Not to be a jerk or anything (I''m already one) but I see paint rubs on his forehead...

cool man. this guy looks pretty good. i didn't like the Proto pics, but the final product looks great IMO. too bad i havent enough cash to get any.

Back