Gentle Giant Snaga Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That right there has caused quite a few people to drop GG. SS knows how to do exclusives without cheating their fans.

I actually had a pretty good track record with GG's exclusives, but it was just so stressful and too much work and I am one of those who dropped out. I still collect the animated maquettes, but I got rid of all my GG Star Wars busts earlier this year and haven't looked back. I now have a big stack of unopened LOTR busts in the closet that still need to be dumped on eBay.

How come no one is posting the pic of Tom Bombadil.... from the stock pic, it seemed like one of the 7 dwarves from Snow White... perhaps Grumpy, but I wish to give GG the benefit of the doubt.

The last piece of such exclusive which do not have a real actor to reference to is the Glorfindel.. which turns out quite well...but for Tom... its rather not happening..

I actually had a pretty good track record with GG's exclusives, but it was just so stressful and too much work and I am one of those who dropped out. I still collect the animated maquettes, but I got rid of all my GG Star Wars busts earlier this year and haven't looked back. I now have a big stack of unopened LOTR busts in the closet that still need to be dumped on eBay.

good luck, there aren't many takers. I'm trying to sell for a minor loss and still little to no interest.

I'm with Josh, I only collect these because they're cheap. It pains me to buy GG product just because I don't like the way they operate. Don't get me wrong, the quality is very good but I just don't like GG as a company.

pizzasnaga12lv5.jpg

pizzasnaga9bv9.jpg
pizzasnaga8nh1.jpg

pizzasnaga7uf0.jpg
pizzasnaga6ij3.jpg

pizzasnaga10ck9.jpg

pizzasnaga5cg0.jpg

pizzasnaga3on9.jpg

pizzasnaga2qq3.jpg

pizzasnaga1dq0.jpg

Back