HOT TOYS- M ICON SERIES- Marlon Brando, full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Just received the official lowdown, looks pretty nice to me and will look great next to Dean and my old Marilyn. Doesn't look like we're getting the paint on the back of the jacket though (unless they do a limited version?)

HOT TOYS - M ICON SERIES - MIS02 - Marlon Brando (1953 Version) 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure

The collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, over 20 points of articulation, features the likeness of Marlon Brando, the legendary Hollywood actor in the 50’s.

This 1/6th scale figurine features with:
l Real fabric outfit with leather-liked black jacket, T-shirt, jeans and boots
l Leather-liked belt with buckle
l Figure based with nameplate

** Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval**

Release date: Q2, 2008

TM The Marlon Brando Living Trust by CMG Worldwide, www.MarlonBrando.com

1MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

2MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

3MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

4MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

5MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

6MarlonBrando1953ver.jpg

The engineer boots look incorrect, but otherwise looks good, it just needs a repaint to bring out BRANDO more......

I noticed that the other day... looks like Brando for sure, but there is a hint of Newman in there as well. Can't wait to get this one :rock

Price will likely be the same as Dean, $115. I'm guessing we'll get a preview in this week's newsletter and then pre-order the following week.

Sounds like the MSRP was around $100... so I'd guess if Sideshow distributes (which I'm sure they will) we'd be looking at the same price as the Dean figure, $115.

Brando, Newman, and I even see Dean in the eyes... That's a little "to much" likeness for my taste, or should i say to many? :D Still a nice figure and a good line. Hope we see many more Icons in this line. I'm really looking forward to the first female.

Elvis is a total Brando.. essential to his image. :rock2

I think they all did possess certain attributes in real life so its no surprise that HT and thir kick ass production team would reflect that as well.

I always thought Sideshow's Highlander figure looked like a young Brando. At one point, when this figure first came out, I almost considered doing a resculpt and turning it into Brando "On the Waterfront"

review_connor_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back