medicom lost jack shepherd figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only thing that would make this look better is if Hot Toys produced it. This type of figure is not Medicom's forte.

Damn they beat Hot Toys to it,ill wait and see the final product before i decide if i will buy or not.

I like the idea but that doesn't even come close to looking like Matt Fox.

Edit: If it comes out better I'll consider getting it.

The Nose and Jaw looks wrong,other than that everything seems to be right.

The angle shot looks like Matt but the head on shot not so much to me.
I just think of the Prison Break figs HT did and what this line could have been in their hands.

No, I was actually serious... I think it is almost there, I can see Matt no issue, it just needs a little tweak or two. I really want to see more pictures before I make a final decision, but I will probably get it just based on the current flier.

Why couldn't HT make it. The headsculpt to me isn't all there, the hands are the same old hands he's gonna be SHORT :)lol) And I bet he will cost over $100 and come with no extras. *sigh* Nature of the beast :dunno

More pics here , thanks Kaz-

https://com5.runboard.com/bmedicom.f6.t13023

Not one for me, he kind of looks like he has learning difficulties... there's just something a bit off with that expression.
That said, If I was into Lost (sadly my wife is, so I won't show this to her) I'd be made up!

In that 3/4 shot.. throw on some long curly hair and you'd get a decent Hurley likeness outta that angle.

I dont even know what Lost is.....all i know is it's filmed here in Hawaii...:dunno

I have to disagree with you there... it looks as much like Matt Fox as the Indy sculpt looks like Harrison Ford... in my opinion. :D

Well, seeing as you said you where serious I'll have just be puzzled. The Indy piece might not be the deadest ringer for Ford but its pretty close where as the this piece from the eyes up is there but the mouth/nose area makes it not even close. Sorry Lonnie IMO you couldn't be more wrong on this one. :)

Well, seeing as you said you where serious I'll have just be puzzled. The Indy piece might not be the deadest ringer for Ford but its pretty close where as the this piece from the eyes up is there but the mouth/nose area makes it not even close. Sorry Lonnie IMO you couldn't be more wrong on this one. :)

While it's far from perfect, it evokes Matt Fox... the eyes are a little off and maybe the chin and mouth, but still reminds me of Fox.

080224_ol02_3.jpg
574682.jpg

Back