Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
That looks awesome!

122007pfaragorn.jpg

Re: Aragorn PF!!!

The long-awaited Andy B Aragorn, I love it! :aragorn

I think we can safely say from the preview pic, this is a BIG WINNER! :fireworks

All it takes is an annoucement like this to get the Ringer spirit going. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I'll be on this piece if it survives production for paint, sculpt looks stunning though, and I love going with the Amon Hen battle pose.

That is the best Aragorn likeness I have seen in any format so far!!

Fook Yes! I wonder what the exclusive will be?!?! Alright!!

A very nice looking Aragorn-- I would have liked if it was him at Helm's Deep from The Two Towers but I guess we got that in the dio (which I haven't grabbed yet:monkey2). A nice addition to the LOTR PF line...

Viiiiigggg....ahem.....ARAGORN!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!
Wait! crap! I'll have to get another display case :monkey2

I'll be getting it for sure, cause I get anything LOTR anymore. They could sell me a turd with LOTR embossed on the side and I'd buy, which I probably shouldn't be sharing with everyone. :lol But, and it seems I'm the only one, and I don't really enjoy it when critics start pointing out all the flaws of the new releases, BUT I do hope his hair color gets fixed during painting. It looks black to me. I don't remember it being black. Again, maybe just me.

Back