Family Guy: Blue Harvest - 9/23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IT'S COMING!!!

fgsw.jpg

"This oil bath is going to feel soooo good...GIGGITY, GIGGITY, GIGGITY!!!"

If that line's in there, I'm going to laugh my a** off!!!

But I agree about the C4 clips...freakin' hilarious! :)

Look Closely, Meg is clearly R2d2. look at the hair. This looks good, can't wait.

DHarper's right, Meg is the Dionoga, I remember it now from the leaked CIV footage, it got huge laughs, and Cleveland is R2-D2 with Quagmire as C-3PO.

This is a dream come true for me being a huge Family Guy and Star Wars fan!! The poster art is great and there is a higher rez verion out there you can save.

I think it would have been cool to see Peter as Boba Fett since he was Peters favourtie character. I made this pic a while back of Peter as Boba Fett with Chris as a Stormtrooper lol

peter_fett.jpg

EDIT: 100th Post woohoo!!!

This is a dream come true for me being a huge Family Guy and Star Wars fan!! The poster art is great and there is a higher rez verion out there you can save.

I think it would have been cool to see Peter as Boba Fett since he was Peters favourtie character. I made this pic a while back of Peter as Boba Fett with Chris as a Stormtrooper lol

peter_fett.jpg

Ya, I should have mentioned that, the poster image I got from Rebelscum, you can get the Hi-Res from over there, I shrunk it to post in here. Thanks for the Stormtrooper Boba image.

I'm like you, this is a marriage of two cherrished properties with me; every reference to Star Wars in Family Guy makes me laugh my ass off more than anything. I almost lost my **** when I saw the leaked CIV footage. Thankfully, this will end up on DVD one day, it's going to be the best hour of Family Guy I'll ever see.

Has anyone seen the Robot Chicken Star Wars special?

Ive seen bits of it but its not screened in the UK yet. What I have seen is p**s youtr pants funny haha

Has anyone seen the Robot Chicken Star Wars special?

Ive seen bits of it but its not screened in the UK yet. What I have seen is p**s youtr pants funny haha

Check out StarWars.com, they had the full episode posted back when it aired, I'm sure they didn't take it down.

It's about Frickin' time!! It seems like forever since they announced this and now it's a little more than two weeks away!! :rock

"This oil bath is going to feel soooo good...GIGGITY, GIGGITY, GIGGITY!!!"

If that line's in there, I'm going to laugh my a** off!!!

But I agree about the C4 clips...freakin' hilarious! :)

:lol:lol:lol

So is this an episode or a movie? Anyone got a link to the C4 clip?

Back