How do you make yourself survive the loneliness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OisterNeck

Freaked Out
Reaction score
In these uncertain times, some of us are so lonely because of separation from loved ones. Are you one of them? How do you make yourself survive the feeling of loneliness?

In these uncertain times, some of us are so lonely because of separation from loved ones. Are you one of them? How do you make yourself survive the feeling of loneliness?

Luckily I bought a house with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, so I don't have to feel that loneliness. I feel for you

By not being a little *****. :huh

Don't listen to this guy

difficult question. I'm never alone, but if this happens then I always find interlocutors (there would be an Internet)

difficult question. I'm never alone, but if this happens then I always find interlocutors (there would be an Internet)

I bet you do

theborg.jpg

Our routines were really messed up due to COVID. For the first time in memory I couldn't visit with extended family during Thanksgiving or Christmas, and I know it has had a negative effect on the kiddos. It's tough, but these times call for hard choices if you need to protect yourself or your loved ones.

Everyone copes in their own way, but I have found exercise to be a great mitigating force when things get rough. Just running or biking. I hope that you can find a good way to manage.

Our routines were really messed up due to COVID. For the first time in memory I couldn't visit with extended family during Thanksgiving or Christmas, and I know it has had a negative effect on the kiddos. It's tough, but these times call for hard choices if you need to protect yourself or your loved ones.

Everyone copes in their own way, but I have found exercise to be a great mitigating force when things get rough. Just running or biking. I hope that you can find a good way to manage.

Yeah, I agree and believe you.

Is it a new kind of human? I don’t get it. Like someone left their Real Doll plugged in and now we have to listen to it convince herself she’s a person too.

I felt like this when I was the only one in my dorm. I took a lot of walks outside and called friends or family members. I also took up new hobbies!

Back