• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OG Thor PF Ex (SOLD), Cap PF Reg, Classic Punisher PF Ex. for sale or trade in Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to change up a few things in my collection, and these were the first to come up. All three are in like new condition, carefully displayed in a smoke-free home and are complete with all boxes and original packaging. Asking prices are in Canadian dollars, and are for cash or Interac EMT transactions. Paypal buyers, please add 3%. Shipping for Thor and Cap would be through Fed Ex Ground due to size. Punisher would be through Canada Post.

Thor Ex. (SOLD) 361/500 comes with a second Ex. version head (three heads in total) 1000.00
Captain America Reg. 267/1100 (I have owned five of these and this is the only one I have seen with no/virtually no rubbing on the red/white stripes) 800.00
Classic Punisher Ex. 184/350 400.00

I apologize for the few blurry pictures; I don't know why they turned out that way. Although primarily for sale, I would also consider looking at a trade deal for Prime 1 Deathstroke Ex. or Batman Noel Ex. I would be happy to meet up if you are in the Lower Mainland, to avoid shipping charges (Cap and Thor, especially, are large.) Thank you for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• Thor1JPG.jpg
    Thor1JPG.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Thor2JPG.jpg
    Thor2JPG.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Thor3JPG.jpg
    Thor3JPG.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Cap1JPG.jpg
    Cap1JPG.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Cap2JPG.jpg
    Cap2JPG.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Cap3JPG.jpg
    Cap3JPG.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Punisher1JPG.jpg
    Punisher1JPG.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Punisher2JPG.jpg
    Punisher2JPG.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Thor4JPG.jpg
    Thor4JPG.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Punisher3JPG.jpg
    Punisher3JPG.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Won't be in time for Christmas bump.

Might also be interested in trading for a Hyla CE-5, or similar signature and caliber IEM, for any audio enthusiasts.

Ryan

Back