• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Sideshow 1/5 Pred Ex, WW PF Reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

777althael

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Freaks!

I have a couple statues for sale, please see below!

Sideshow Predator 1/5 EX415 USD
Comes with Artbox & Shipper
Price INCLUDES shipping to Canada & CONUS

I just recently picked this guy up and he's sweet, but I have to take a slightly different direction with the Predator side of my collection.
Mint condition, displayed VERY briefly out of direct sunlight in a smoke-free home.

Sideshow Wonder Woman PF Reg410 USD
Comes with Artbox & Shipper
Very low number: 0050/6000
Price INCLUDES shipping to Canada & CONUS

Just picked up an Ex, so no longer need the reg. Great condition no breaks, except one small chip on the bracer behind the shield. Completely unnoticeable while displayed, everything else is good.

Please message me for pics, i have lots! Also pm me if you have any questions
Prices do not include paypal fees, if you pay via goods and services (you should) please add 4%.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I also have a spare WW PF body with a small paint chip on shoulder, replaced by Sideshow. Since i never was told to destroy it I didnt, so if you would like to buy it for a custom or practice shoot me a PM!

Back