• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CHEAP PF'S Sideshow Thor Modern EX, Captain America Allied Charge, Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campluswhit

Freakzoid
Reaction score
For sale are:

- Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Modern Thor Exclusive version. This statue is numbered 721/750 and is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It has been on display for about 3 months, in a glass case and away from sunlight. This is the EX version, so the statue comes with an extra right hand holding the sword Ragnarok. It also comes with the extra base piece that SSC used to combat the leaning issues with this statue. Comes with original box and will be shipped in original SS brown shipper. $400 shipped

- Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Captain America Allied Charge on Hydra Regular version. This statue is numbered 1170/3000 and is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It has been on display for about 5 months, in a glass case and away from sunlight. Comes with original box and will be shipped in original SS brown shipper. $400 shipped

- Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Daredevil . This statue is numbered 427/1000 and is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It has been on display for about 3 months, in a glass case and away from sunlight. Comes with original box and will be shipped in original SS brown shipper. $400 shipped

I AM LOCATED IN SEATTLE AND I WILL TAKE $100 OFF THE PRICE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO LOCAL PICK UP.

Sorry, no trades and USA BUYERS WITH PAYPAL CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY....non-negotiable.

I have sold lots of Hot Toys figures here on the forums, but I also sell lots of collectables on eBay under the username cathanjustice, where I have 100% feedback. Please feel free to message me on there if you'd like to confirm my seller status. Also feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Sideshow Thor Modern PF EX

I might be interested. Is this price including shipping?

Bump....possibly pending soon, but still available at the moment

November bump!

This is such an underrated statue. $400 is a steal. Anyone on the fence should not hesitate. If I didn't already own one I would be all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back