1/6 Hot Toys MCU 10th anniversary speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've noticed that Hasbro has recently revealed an 10th anniversary MCU line for it's Marvel Legends. Do you guys think Hot Toys might do something similar to that this year? It would be a great way to release some long indemand characters from past movies or even some more varients of bigger characters we never got.

Imagine the possibilities.

We could get an WW2 Bucky or an pre serum Captain America. Peggy Carter could finally get a figure. Lady Sif or any of the Warriors Three. Ronan The Accuser. Sharon Carter. The once teased Crossbones and YellowJacket. It would also give Hot Toys more of a reason to do characters we want that may not have otherwise had a shot like some of the supporting cast of Black Panther. I'm sure we can get a redo on some more Iron Mans or maybe a upgraded Iron Man 2 Black Widow. All sorts of potential coolness here. Do you guys think Hot Toys would do something like this?

I would love to see a special die cast MK7 Iron Man with an Avengers Tony Stark as a DX release with all the fixings :lol or even a flight test Tony 2.0 or a First Avenger Cap 1/4 scale :D

I would also buy a production version of that Kevin Feige figure :lol

If they do make an anniversary figure it will be of a big character and not someone like Bucky or Yellowjacket :lol imo

My personal requests :lol

-Mark VII Diecast with all the fixings as Braniac mentioned above
-Upgraded Mark I and Mech Test Version
-IM2 Black Widow
-Upgraded Avengers Loki

I would love a Peggy Carter or WW2 Bucky figure, but realistically..... Hot Toys would find a way to make it Iron Man. Diecast, voice activated, comes with a wad of cash??? Iron Man.

10 year celebration, seems appropriate that the first character to appear on-screen is one of the pieces:

Die Cast Mark I.

Back