My New Clone Army!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just arrived! So stoked to add these to my collection
f850bbd124e93c15f424b5f296908179.jpg

Best part is I got them for $150 each delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal! Post some pics when you can! :D

Any suggestions on where to shop on FB? I've been looking for a 501st Trooper myself.

I added a pre-owned deluxe 501st Trooper to my collection and had to tear it down because of a floppy arm; it was a learning experience but I'm glad to have him. I think the comic shop I purchased it from still has a pre-owned orange Bomb Squad Trooper I may also pickup...unfortunately, my display room is pretty small and I'm running out of room.

Any guesses if HT will ever release a series Clone Troopers?

Any guesses if HT will ever release a series Clone Troopers?

Odds are good HT will eventually revisit Clone troopers. It will mostly depends on the rate at which Star Wars movies will be released in the coming years. If 2 movies a year becomes a norm, it will be tough to insert both OT and PT figures in the line up.

That is a fantastic deal! Hopefully you have a Commander Cody and can make a 212th Display with the eventual HT Obi Wan.

You could also take the 2 Veterans (shiny? kinda hard to tell) and place them like this to show their evolution:
Phase 1 - Phase 2 - Imperial Stormtrooper - First Order Stormtrooper. That is what I'm planning to do once I move back home, but it will be with a LT Phase 1, and a 212th Phase 2.

I hope Hot Toys comes out with clone trooper, especially as they have Anakin from ROTS. At the same time I kinda hope they don't as I don't want to go bankrupt buying them. Clones are my favorite (especially phase 2).

May have to check the facebook marketplace. In the hunt for a Wolfpack clone to go with my Commander Wolffe.

As for Sinanju liking the phase 2.... personally I prefer the Phase 1 looks a bit more. Kind of shows off the Mandalorian influences a bit more, I feel anyhow.

That is a fantastic deal! Hopefully you have a Commander Cody and can make a 212th Display with the eventual HT Obi Wan.

You could also take the 2 Veterans (shiny? kinda hard to tell) and place them like this to show their evolution:
Phase 1 - Phase 2 - Imperial Stormtrooper - First Order Stormtrooper. That is what I'm planning to do once I move back home, but it will be with a LT Phase 1, and a 212th Phase 2.

I hope Hot Toys comes out with clone trooper, especially as they have Anakin from ROTS. At the same time I kinda hope they don't as I don't want to go bankrupt buying them. Clones are my favorite (especially phase 2).

I also have

Cody
Phase 2 Rex
Bly
Arc Trooper Fives
Neyo
Bacara

Thats prettyy awesome and congrats. I want to go pack and pick up some more clones just hesitant to spend the money with the uncertainty of Hot Toys ever doing them.

I want one clone for a PT, OT, ST diorama. One basic to represent the era. Any suggestions?

If you want one of the named ones from the movies Id say go with Commander Cody. If you want just a grunt maybe get a shiny army builder. Would match the clean look of the other two era’s troopers.

Well I hope Hot Toys will revisit captain Rex phase 2, ARC troopers Fives and Echo..need them to display with Anakin

Either that or have SS do a rerelease of some clones. Shop I used to work at is selling Arc Fives for $700 not complete either.

Back