SSF's Most Anticipated Movies of 2018!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Most Anticiapted flick of 2018!

• Avengers: Infinity War

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • Jurassic World

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Incredibles 2

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Deadpool 2

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Ant-Man and The Wasp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ready Player-One

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The Predator

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • None/Other (If Other, what?)

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
Black Panther
Infinity War
Fallen Kingdom (just to see if it's any good)
Venom (as with FK, just to give it a chance)
Mowgli

I couldn't care less about everything else.

Black Panther
Infinity War
Fallen Kingdom (just to see if it's any good)
Venom (as with FK, just to give it a chance)
Mowgli

I couldn't care less about everything else.

What is this? I haven't heard of it. IDK if Venom is coming out in 2018 so I omitted it off the list. :lol

Edit: You mean Jurassic Park. :lol

Color me dumb.

Voted Infinity War, but I’m really excited for all of those with the exception of Predator.

Anyone voting for Solo is trolling :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Looking at the list, there isn't **** coming out this year. Maybe this will be a year ruled by the smaller guys. (Which would be fantastic).

That being said, I voted for Solo. :lol

It's the only movie on that list that catches interest, the rest I've seen. Solo, will be interesting wither it's bad or good.

The long awaited end of the MCU. Hopefully it's good.

Such a weird film. Isn't rated R as well?

There are rumors that they're putting Tom Holland's Spidey in it but I don't think anybody actually knows yet. They'll probably just insert a CGI Holland Spidey in if they randomly decide to connect it to the MCU. :cuckoo:

I’d vote for Venom but I’m more looking forward to the fourth or fifth movie in the Hard R Spiderverse. When they really perfect the art.

You don't understand man. It's a HARD R. It's going to get an Oscar!
SNIKT? Is that you?

Maybe it will surely break the mold of the CBM and raise the roof on the oscars.

There are rumors that they're putting Tom Holland's Spidey in it but I don't think anybody actually knows yet. They'll probably just insert a CGI Holland Spidey in if they randomly decide to connect it to the MCU. :cuckoo:

2018 is the year the MCU turns into the DCEU.

I sense a car crash in the future.

I’d vote for Venom but I’m more looking forward to the fourth or fifth movie in the Hard R Spiderverse. When they really perfect the art.

Hell yeah, I can't wait to see those villains doing every kind of Hard R thing imaginable (except fight Spidey.)

#HardRSpiderlessverse

2018 is the year the MCU turns into the DCEU.

I sense a car crash in the future.

I sense half a dozen train wrecks now that they've purchased the X-Men and FF... which they'll probably shoehorn into IW and/or A4, just like they shoehorned Spidey into CW. :slap

Yupppp, and all that world building will come to a crumble once people start questioning cannon and if they can take their kids to a R rated MCU flick.

Yupppp, and all that world building will come to a crumble once people start questioning cannon and if they can take their kids to a R rated MCU flick.

I don't hate the MCU or anything but there is just no reason it needs to continue after A4. The purchasing of the X-Men and FF is just them looking for more stuff to keep them in business once they've done all they can do.

Hell we'll probably get a Howard the Duck MCU movie 10 years from now. :monkey4

Back