SpeculationThread about Hot Toys Steve Trevor from Upcoming WW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmforever

Freakzoid
Reaction score
i hope this thread doesnt exist already,anyway guys what are the chances hot toys will release a figure from chris pine from WW ?
i hope we will get one

Re: Hot Toys Steve Trevor from Upcoming WW

I think you still can go custom route if they do not, but headsculpt will have to be specifically commissioned i think....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Little premature....maybe speculation thread first before this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

this thread is probably a little premature considering we haven't even gotten the WW figure from BvS. I doubt we'll get Steve Trevor. we'll be lucky to get a villain

I would give it 20% at this point. Could go higher if he blows everyone's minds in the new movie. . .but this is Chris Pine--a fairly middle of the road actor--playing a WWII fighter pilot who is Wonder Woman's "damsel in distress."

Hot Toys has no doubt learned lessons regarding the sales of "civilians." Look at Bruce Banner. Pretty major and well known character, appearing in multiple major films.
But he's a guy wearing a suit, so the figure gets clearanced out.

Little premature....maybe speculation thread first before this

im sorry but how do i change the threads title? this is my first tiime creating a thread

Go to edit then "advanced"

I'd rather have a Chris Pine from Into the Woods tbh.

tumblr_nhuewtMI6V1rcdtjro1_500.gif

Not very good, in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the only figure made from the solo WW film is WW in her regular outfit, which will probably summarily go up for PO after BvS WW releases and will likely feature a recycled BvS body and a recycled and repainted BvS sculpt, just a different outfit and different accessories.

I don't think HT is going to go crazy with this film.

Not very good, in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the only figure made from the solo WW film is WW in her regular outfit, which will probably summarily go up for PO after BvS WW releases and will likely feature a recycled BvS body and a recycled and repainted BvS sculpt, just a different outfit and different accessories.

I don't think HT is going to go crazy with this film.

If the film bombs, we might not even get a second Wonder Woman. Unless the BVS version is mind blowing and sells out quickly.

I bet we do get a Steve Trevor and training Diana. Hope to get Ares. I am going to kitbash Dr. Poison if they don't make her

I think Trevor is iffy only because we're a month out and have seen nothing from the film HOt Toys wise yet. I think we'll get 1-2 of WW herself but that's probably it. However, I do think we'd get Trevor before Ares or Dr. Poison. I mean, we didn't even get most of the suicide squad. I'd be amazed if we got WW's villains.

i hope he will get made ,but something tells me we will only get wonder woman ,probably her amazonian outfit that she wears on the island and the tweaked bvs outfit

Back