Prime 1 Wolf Predator!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via FB

FB_IMG_1492225061067_zpsjkkng6hl.jpg

I'm thinking this would be 1/3 scale cause I don't think SS would give up their 1/4 license.

if they can get all the details right on those TF pieces, I have no doubt they will do Wolf justice. I can't wait for this. Makes me not regret selling my LSF anymore lol.

Great. Time to find a space in my living room for new Wolf Pred to join in.

Let's make a prediction be P1 standard. I'd say... Wolf Pred standing and roaring on top of mutilated Xeno corpses? If it's truly 1/3 then the price might be as high as P1 Shockwave.

One thing I am interested to find out is if Prime 1 will be adding "quills" on their range of Predator statues or will they be the same as SSC's range which have all been "de-quilled". I own the SSC P2 Maquette Ex and absolutely love it, even with the missing quills. Either way quills or no-quills, this is going to be awesome.

One thing I am interested to find out is if Prime 1 will be adding "quills" on their range of Predator statues or will they be the same as SSC's range which have all been "de-quilled". I own the SSC P2 Maquette Ex and absolutely love it, even with the missing quills. Either way quills or no-quills, this is going to be awesome.

I can't imagine that Prime 1 would make Predators without quills. Especially considering how much we'll be paying for these at 1/3 scale. The P2 is actually an anomaly, as it's the only Sideshow predator without quills. The old and new Predator 1 both have quills as do all of the legendary scale busts, the lifesize Predator 1 bust, the lifesize Wolf bust, and the Wolf legendary scale statue. Even the horrible 1/5 line of Predators has quills (really bad ones). I have no idea why Sideshow got so lazy with the P2. Prime 1 have good attention to detail and it would be horribly inaccurate to leave them off so I don't think it will happen.

Edit: Ninja'd with a much more succinct answer from Col :hi5:

The P2 is the only SS Pred without quills.
Even the 1:5 range had them.

Back