And Iron Man....Which ones are your guys Favorite one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Freaks,
I am in love with Iron Man and want more. I got the MK 42 as everyone says this one is a must own and WOW do I agree. Just got the MK 45 last night and like it a lot but the 42 comes with soo many extra pieces, he rules. And I got the MK 3 MMS75 and.....he kind of sucks imo. He isabout to chill on ebay soon lol.

So do you guys think the 43 is one of the best? Let me know which one you guys just LOVE and help a dork out lol.

I thank you guys in advance and this forum is awesome and its only been a day. You guys are cool as **** and I thank you.

43 is the same as the 42 but with a few improvements, so I think you'll like it. The best IM figure is usually the latest.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hard to argue that. Seems they're always improving in everything; articulation, paint, sculpts, etc.

Top 3 for armors for me:

1) Mk6 (on PO)
2) Mk1 (hopeful for a remake)
3) Mk46 (on PO)

I'm a little late to HT. All I have is the Mk45, which to this point I'd say is the best from a figure standpoint once you exclude your personal preference. Doesn't crack my top 3 though.

You guys are awesome. Thank you guys. And that is great info. If the 43 is as good as the 42.....It is totally worth pissing my chick off for lol.

Hard to argue that. Seems they're always improving in everything; articulation, paint, sculpts, etc.

Top 3 for armors for me:

1) Mk6 (on PO)
2) Mk1 (hopeful for a remake)
3) Mk46 (on PO)

I'm a little late to HT. All I have is the Mk45, which to this point I'd say is the best from a figure standpoint once you exclude your personal preference. Doesn't crack my top 3 though.

That new Diecast Mk 6 is sooooooooo sexy. But October of 2017 is like a lifetime away lol.

I have the 42 myself, because of all the extras it came with. But I would like to get a primarily red one, since that is the more iconic color scheme.

I just haven't decided which. Plus there are some higher priorities on my list before I started buying doubles. That slope is very slippery.

The 43 is a recolor of the 42. It also doesn't have battle damaged pieces like the 42 has.

That being said the 43 is my favorite armor and the only one that I own.

That new Diecast Mk 6 is sooooooooo sexy. But October of 2017 is like a lifetime away lol.

Lately I've been using movies instead of months to count down the wait; Strange, Guardians, Spider-Man, DC Mk46, Thor, DC Mk6! Makes it seem more manageable :lol

I love my MkIV, but I would also like to get the DC MkVI simply to display Reindeer Games. And DC MKXLVI might be the best looking armor along with the emotional weight it carries from Civil War.

I'm a big fan of the 43 design and figure, but the photos of the 45 figure, and promo shots of the die-cast 6 look even better.. Hot Toys really know how to improve Iron Man.

I'm not a big fan of the 46 design or it's movie appearance, but I don't mind the promo shots of the figure so much... The colours are more IM red and gold..

I have the 42 myself, because of all the extras it came with. But I would like to get a primarily red one, since that is the more iconic color scheme.

I just haven't decided which. Plus there are some higher priorities on my list before I started buying doubles. That slope is very slippery.

Just got the MK 45 and it is killer, I think you might dig on it. Just wish it had more battle damaged armor.

Not sure what these opinion threads are about. Get what you like instead of getting what everybody else is.

With that said, 45 and 7.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

of the main armors he's worn, i have the 7, 42, and 45.. without a doubt the 45 is my favorite. i really have no interest in the 43, and i'm definitely picking up the diecast 6.. and hopefully a diecast 7 will soon follow.

as for the house party armors.. it's a tough call, but i'm going to have to stick with starboost being my favorite followed by hot rod, tank, mark 9, and peacemaker. i think disco is definitely going to wiggle it's way to hot rod's spot once it actually arrives in the US.

The MkIV will always be the most iconic looking suit to me. I also really dig the MkVII but my overall favorite is the MkXLV, it's just so sleek and gorgeous. And that paint job...HT has never nailed a figure's on screen look like this before. If only they could have done this with the Robocop die cast version. The figure itself looks spot on but the paint job is far from movie accurate.

My least favorites are the MkXLII and most of the suits from the house party protocol. I prefer suits with the classic red/gold color scheme.

I'm on the fence about getting the MkVI, the fig itself looks dope and all the extras are awesome as hell but I just don't care for the triangular arc reactor.

The one's I personally own are the MkIV, MkXLIII, and MkXLV because I think they represent the most important and noteworthy design changes the suits have made so far.

If I had to only pick one then I would pick the Mk 45. It truly is just a straight beast of a figure in my opinion. If I HAD to pick a second then I'd say the Mk 6 and then lastly the Silver Centurion.

Back