Statue Dc designer series: The flash by francis manapul statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC_Designer_Series_Manapul_Flash.jpg
"Designed by FRANCIS MANAPUL
Sculpted by JONATHAN MATTHEWS
Superstar artist Francis Manapul helped launch The Flash into an amazing run in the New 52—and now, Manapul’s vision of the Scarlet Speedster is captured in this new DC Designer Series 1:6 scale statue! Order yours before they’re out of sight!
Limited Edition of 5,000
Measures Approximately 10.5” Tall with base
$130.00 US • On Sale JANUARY 2017"

Looks good, I think I'll pre-order.

Damn, you beat me to it. I'm not much of a statue guy, but Manapul and The Flash, and it looking so damn good...I want this. I'd love it if they did an accompanying Batman from his brief, but awesome run on Detective. I wasn't really impressed with the Black and White statue they did, but they nailed his style, here.

That looks sharp. I don't collect in this scale (except for Batman) so I'll be passing on this, but it looks very good.

Damn, you beat me to it. I'm not much of a statue guy, but Manapul and The Flash, and it looking so damn good...I want this. I'd love it if they did an accompanying Batman from his brief, but awesome run on Detective. I wasn't really impressed with the Black and White statue they did, but they nailed his style, here.

I generally don't go for "New52" stuff but this looks great and it's not the weird New52 costume so I'm in. I'd also like them to continue with new sculpts from different artists and stay away from the re-hashed sculpts they did for Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Harley Quinn.

$104.99 at BBTS

Sweet, on my way to PO now.

That looks sharp. I don't collect in this scale (except for Batman) so I'll be passing on this, but it looks very good.

I think my time with 1/4 is slowly coming to an end so I think getting some nice smaller pieces will give me my polystone fix. Especially as good as this looks.

I like this!

And it's 1/6 scale. I'm wondering how well it'll go with my Koto ArtFX Bats, Supes, WW and Flash. The styles are close enough, i think.

I like this!

And it's 1/6 scale. I'm wondering how well it'll go with my Koto ArtFX Bats, Supes, WW and Flash. The styles are close enough, i think.

Great point on fitting in with the Koto Trinity. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the Koto ArtFX Flash they made. I like this pose better.

Yup! I did get the Koto Flash, but I'm getting this too.

I think I'll be in trouble if a Flash PF is ever released, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Wow, $105 is good price for a polystone statue (as the ArtFX Flash is about the same price).

And the art looks pretty close to the ArtFX Flash as well, so that's a bonus! This will go really well with my ArtFX DC collection.

So along with Flash, are these the only statues in the line so far? Or am I missing something?

Andy Kubert
iipsrv.fcgi

Adam Hughes
iipsrv.fcgi

Bruce Timm
iipsrv.fcgi

So along with Flash, are these the only statues in the line so far? Or am I missing something?

Babs Tarr Batgirl and Cliff Chiang's Green Arrow/Black Canary were also part of the line. So far, I'm only getting Harley and most likely Flash. Batman looks great though.

I'm still deciding on Wonder Woman, as I don't think the necessary detail upgrades (especially on the hair and painted-on costume) were made to justify the size increase. That said, the price is about the same as the current market value of the smaller Cover Girls version and I do like the design overall. Tough call.

Back