Media Days Gone (New PS4 Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pturtle

Super Freak
Reaction score

Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet.

Game is being developed by Bend studios which primarily made games for Sony’s handheld systems. The game looks like Sons of Anarchy meet The Walking dead or any other zombie related movie or game.

Last edited:
Funny how much I hated the "zombie flood water effect" in World War Z but how much I love it in this game

This game was one of the most interesting games of Sony's conference . And with 1000 times more zombies than RE7 :lol

Wow! the ammount of zombies on screen is crazy! :horror

This guy looks like he has the shi**iest life ever. Great gameplay, though.

The amount of zombies shown on screen is damn impressive IMO and also scary as hell when you see them all coming at you like that. Guess this also maybe hints at a game mechanic where if you make too much notice they will keep coming after you until a large swarm threatens to take over you.

Graphics are gorgeous and even the detail of the main guy is great and on par with Joe from Last Of Us.

The only thing I am worried about with these type of games though is the content. They tend to create these large landscapes and detailed houses but its all linear as hell and no exploration is rely required. Hope this isn't the case because just by this trailer alone I'm already hooked.

Having seen Dead Rising 4 and State of Decay 2 from the XBOX conference, I kind of rolled my eyes when this first came on and told my buddy that I feel like we've reached the peak saturation point for all these post-apocalypse zombie games, but I have to say, for what it's worth, holy **** was that intense. The way the zombies poured out was actually pretty impressive. I still don't know if I'll play it, but, good on you, Sony, for turning my cynicism around on me.

Conflicted.
I first saw pics and text of a biker in a post apocalyptic world and thought, oh yes!!
Then saw it was zombies and thought, noooo.

:D

Having seen Dead Rising 4 and State of Decay 2 from the XBOX conference, I kind of rolled my eyes when this first came on and told my buddy that I feel like we've reached the peak saturation point for all these post-apocalypse zombie games, but I have to say, for what it's worth, holy **** was that intense. The way the zombies poured out was actually pretty impressive. I still don't know if I'll play it, but, good on you, Sony, for turning my cynicism around on me.
Same here. I'm very tired of zombie trope but this looks like "28 Months Later: The game", which is cool.

When I saw this announcement I stupidly skipped the footage as I thought, 'another zombie game' as I rolled my eyes. I decided to watch it now and wow, this looks bad ass!

Wow, looks great. Was on edge watching that. But knowing the type of gamer I am, I will be dying many many many time.

Eh, I don't consider mutated people as zombies (animated corpses) and have no problem with the concept.

Be easier to nuke those things wouldn't it?? They are relentless! Looks really good though it didn't look too good for the guy at the end of the gameplay trailer!

Back