Will Hot Toys be doing X-Men Age of Apocalypse figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is "x-men age of apocalypse"?.. i'm sorry.. i couldn't help myself.

i don't know. i wouldn't be someone who could answer this question. maybe they'll do wolverine.

personally, the x-men in these movies, just don't look cool enough to be worthy of having figures made for them. now, this movie on the other hand has some pretty interesting looking characters. so who knows.

maybe it's a rights issue, or a popularity thing.. i'm not sure why they haven't really delved into the x-men.

i was just thinking, it'd be pretty awesome if deadpool made an appearance. i'd love to see a movie with wolverine and deadpool. but that's almost 100% not happening. oh well.

Probably just the Wolverine cameo figure if anything :lol

The X-men license requires them to get each actor's likeness rights, and so far, they've only gone for Jackman. Deadpool was a loophole when they didn't include Reynold's head with it. So Colossus would be more likely than anyone but Wolverine from Apocalypse.

If Marvel allows I think they will announce the license and figures. But that would mean negotiations have been going on behind the scenes.

I was thinking this yesterday, I really want a Cyclops HT man! His suit in that commercial was fire!

The newer films and casts have relinquished likeness rights. Just the first class cast had the issues

He's part of that first class group. He previously did not grant fox his likeness rights. And he's still on his initial picture deal. However, they could have forced the issue and said he had to for this film. I do not know for sure which way it whet with the carry over first class actors yet. It's possible if they forced them to sign deals. Otherwise the actors will continue to decline to allow it.

Anyway...I see a interview with the Russos has gained some steam. They said they would like to get wolverine into the Mcu. I'd love that. He's my favorite comic character. Seeing him and hulk square off would be great!

Who wouldnt want an Olivia Munn figure? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's part of that first class group. He previously did not grant fox his likeness rights. And he's still on his initial picture deal. However, they could have forced the issue and said he had to for this film. I do not know for sure which way it whet with the carry over first class actors yet. It's possible if they forced them to sign deals. Otherwise the actors will continue to decline to allow it.

Anyway...I see a interview with the Russos has gained some steam. They said they would like to get wolverine into the Mcu. I'd love that. He's my favorite comic character. Seeing him and hulk square off would be great!

oh yeah man, wolverine in the MCU would be awesome. if that did happen, i would hope that they'd use jackman.. i really like him as wolverine.

Back