Media God of War 4-Rumours/Leaks/News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
Here's the IGN Article:

Leaks Suggest God of War 4 Will Be Based in Norse Mythology - IGN

But since the images have been taken down, here's a link to CBM which has all of them:

VIDEO GAMES: GOD OF WAR 4 Leaked Concept Art Has Kratos Diving Into Norse Mythology

Here are a few in case you're in a hurry:

0C36Dqie.jpg
taFHiW0G.jpg
ALyO6aCy.jpg

They seem too detailed for it to be simply a hoax, hence why I posted it. Plus, a new GoW has been in development for a while now, and that's been confirmed: Next God of War Officially Confirmed To Be In Development - IGN

So, I reckon this is our first "real" look in the game. Thoughts on the new direction?

Hope this is real. Norse Mythology was a direction I assumed they would venture into considering how GOW 3 concluded.

So, even after dealing with all of Olympus, Kratos still has the urge to seriously **** some s*** up for gods, even if they're in other mythologies...

The art looks beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Okami and Prince of Persia (2009).

Hope this is real. Norse Mythology was a direction I assumed they would venture into considering how GOW 3 concluded.

Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem if GoW became a franchise, kinda like AC. Make a trilogy for each mythology. Don't rush it, but also don't make tons of spin-offs. I didn't have a problem with most of the them, but they did milk the cow too much. I welcome the new setting.

So, even after dealing with all of Olympus, Kratos still has the urge to seriously **** some s*** up for gods, even if they're in other mythologies...

The art looks beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Okami and Prince of Persia (2009).

I wouldn't mind a new protagonist, but I don't have a problem with Kratos remaining. Hopefully now that his personal revenge is "over", maybe he'll get some actual characterization. But honestly, all everybody wants to do is smash Thor's head in with Mjolnir.

Yeah, the concept art does look beautiful. If it's real (which it probably is), I can't wait to see Asgard!

Yeah...it's still a storytelling series first and foremost to me so I hope if Kratos is the guy again I hope it's a good plot. The old games felt so greek...the music and scope. I wonder if it'll feel strange in a new world.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was implied that the series would move to other mythologies in II, or at leas something like that. Surprised it's not a new character but Kratos again, huh. Wondering what his motivation is this time, this probably means he's in a completely new world or something since the world was in a horrible shape after III.

But I'm hype, bring it on! I do wonder what his weapons (axe aside) will be this time. No more chain blade is...interesting, I hope we get some sort of chained weapon unless the axes are chained

But I'm hype, bring it on! I do wonder what his weapons (axe aside) will be this time. No more chain blade is...interesting, I hope we get some sort of chained weapon unless the axes are chained

Gungnir (Odin's spear) and Mjolnir of course! At first he won't be able to hold Thor's hammer as he is not deemed worthy. :lecture

After getting his ass kicked by Thor, Kratos goes on an epic journey to acquire the gem of Hemsworthigen to 'become worthy', and later uses Mjolnir to smash his head in so bad Marvel will have to acquire the rights to use Kratos in their films. :lol

Gungnir (Odin's spear) and Mjolnir of course! At first he won't be able to hold Thor's hammer as he is not deemed worthy. :lecture

After getting his ass kicked by Thor, Kratos goes on an epic journey to acquire the gem of Hemsworthigen to 'become worthy', and later uses Mjolnir to smash his head in so bad Marvel will have to acquire the rights to use Kratos in their films. :lol
I can support this. By god, I would love this. :lecture :lol

Back