1/6 Hot Toys Clone Wars/Rebels Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Zullo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Do you think we'd ever see any characters from theses shows done by Hot Toys? Would love an Ashoka or Vizsla.

Rebels is current, I'm really surprised no ones pushing 1/6 atm.

Everyone is competing for the OT push and Force Awakens characters. The Prequels and it's characters definitely have been kicked to the back burner, Rebels probably with it, with the exception of action figure merch etc. I doubt you'll see any high end collectibles from the Prequels for a long while. Sideshow is doing a new Maul, but I can't see much beyond that. Maybe another clone or two?

1. Rebels is not as well liked as the Clone Wars
2. Rebels is too stylized to create life-like figures without it looking like a completely different character.
3. Nobody is going to pay $200+ for anything from Rebels.

I would like to see a lot more stuff from The Clone Wars being made either from SSC or HT. The possibilities are massive.

it would be a real shame if we dont get a 1/6 Ahsoka Tano, Pre Vizla, Metal legged maul, and Savage from the Clone Wars. All of these figures would sell well. Ahsoka Tano is a very unique looking figure in size & design. Pre Vizla would be eassy for SS or HT to produce considering hes in mandalorian armor but the paint job & headsculpt would be irrisitable for collectors. Darth Maul has his own following and would sell out with the right headsculpt. As long as Savage was made on a larger body and is scaled accurately hed be a must have also.

Hot Toys has done, and could continue to do stylized figures based on cartoons. But they seem to have their hands full with the film franchises at the moment, and I suspect that's where the real money is at.

Yeah, I figured. Maybe down the line. Would really like to see ROTJ figures :impatient: An Emperor and a Luke would be ideal. lol

Hot Toys will never do anything from these shows. Best and only chance we have is a SSC Ahsoka Tano realistic figure.

I would say no. The film merchandise has far greater reach than the tv shows and at 200+ in cost, there just isn't the scope to produce high end figures for these shows. I think the characters discussed though are worthy purchases.

Clone Wars had many excellent characters that really added to the Star Wars universe.
Rebels has done nothing for me. I wouldn't pay £10 for a character from that show, let alone £200!

On a side note though I would love to see HT or SS make a Darth Talon.

I think we are more likely to see CW or Rebels unique characters come in the form of something like Figuarts and I would welcome a range of figures which would match up to those in terms of scale and quality.

Remember one thing about Rebels: it is just one season so far. How many CW seasons were there?

Remember one thing about Rebels: it is just one season so far. How many CW seasons were there?

True. Season 2 of CW is when they really started stepping up, so there is still hope for Rebels although I still hate the simplistic and warped visual style.

True. Season 2 of CW is when they really started stepping up, so there is still hope for Rebels although I still hate the simplistic and warped visual style.

The visual style bugs me too, I wish they'd go back to the style they had in Clone Wars. :dunno

I would LOVE to see a 1/6 Ahsoka definitely! I don't care if Hot Toys or Sideshow makes her....I just want her.

Would love to have both a padawan and adult Ahsoka. Adult Ahsoka would be my first choice. The appearance of Ahsoka and Rex, along with his 2 clone mates, is the thing I'm looking forward to most in the Rebels season 2.

Back