1/6 Hot Toys Clone Wars/Rebels Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would LOVE to see a 1/6 Ahsoka definitely! I don't care if Hot Toys or Sideshow makes her....I just want her.

Yeah, a well realized adult Ahsoka would be awesome.

I usually skip the Hasbro SW panel at SDCC but I went this year and the voice actor who plays her came on the panel when they revealed her character's Black Series figure from Rebels. She talked about how her twin sabers are neutral white light because she is neither for the Jedi or the Sith and doesn't trust anyone. It was cool to hear some new character development and while it is not my scale/line, the figure looked good with a realistic interpretation.

Someone said Darth Talon... I have lots of art prints of her, absolutely one of my favorite EU characters but when Disney reduced them to Legend status I think the chances of us getting one in 1/6th went out the window.

I want a 1/6 Cad Bane. Not this half assed Clone Trooper version but a full on Cad. My most wanted figure.

1. Rebels is not as well liked as the Clone Wars
2. Rebels is too stylized to create life-like figures without it looking like a completely different character.
3. Nobody is going to pay $200+ for anything from Rebels.

I would like to see a lot more stuff from The Clone Wars being made either from SSC or HT. The possibilities are massive.

:goodpost: I love clone wars and really wanted to like rebels but with the energy sling shot and all the Disney feel, I just couldn't get behind it like the clone wars. Rebels was ok, clone wars was awesome, just my opinion.

:goodpost: I love clone wars and really wanted to like rebels but with the energy sling shot and all the Disney feel, I just couldn't get behind it like the clone wars. Rebels was ok, clone wars was awesome, just my opinion.

I agree with your opinion. Rebels is clearly made for young kids that Disney are trying to turn into Star Wars fans. It's a juvenile show. Clone Wars was made for Star Wars fans at any age and it showed. Great stories. Great characters. Good animation.

I accept it as a kids' show and give it a pass for the writing based on that, but I really dig the art direction and musical score. It sounds great and can be very pretty to look at.

I could never get into Clone Wars. I've seen episodes that were very childish and goofy, but found some very dark moments that were just...jarring. Not unlike the OT come to think of it.

Agreed. IMO, the Clone Wars was some good fun at times, awfully childish at times, and a bit whatever at times as well. A bit all over the place but I enjoyed watching it mostly.

Back