Beast Kingdom: Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster lifesize replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if I can hop inside. Avoid the same mistake HT made by not being able to push in a MK 43 into the Hulkbuster.

Crazy.... I wonder how many people can actually afford this.

This would be cool for a commercial purchase, such as a collectible shop or themed eatery. but for a private collection it's way overkill. I am pretty convinced that with everyone from Legos to Hot Toys producing Hulkbusters, Sideshow/Legacy will be producing a 1:4 PF statue, which I will probably get.

I think Hong Kong actor Louis Koo will either buy this or pass on it to wait for any life sized Star Wars related statues. Episode 7 is coming soon after all! Maybe I should ask Hong Kong director Derek Kwok and have a little chat with Louis Koo to see what he thinks. (Btw...Derek Kwok...nice guy and an avid sixth scale collector. He made that Journey to the West movie with Stephen Chow)

Am I the only one that thinks that looks like crap? It seriously look bad. Hot Toys actually made a better 1:1 statue (I assume that is property of HT). We all saw that statue at their stand:

screen-shot-2014-12-18-at-10-17-55-pm-hot-toys-avengers-2-age-of-ultron-figures-revealed.png

hot-toys1.jpg

Beast Kingdom is overpriced and overrated.

I have to agree with DFanatic regarding Beast Kingdom being overpriced and overrated. I haven't scrutinized the onscreen Hulkbuster enough to comment but their Cap shield is inaccurate (granted on the reverse), is made of similar material but is $3000+ more than EFX's. Not a typo 3K!

I mean, Hulkbuster IS a prehensile suit, you could send each limb to go take care of all the household errands so your wife can get wasted by the pool with her martinis and get refills from the uncomfortably attractive pool boy named Antonio. That should make this an easy sell to the home boss.

Back