Budget Stark - "First Look" Enterbay display at Toy Soul Dec 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENTERBAY, seems to be their only focus these days

I wish they would take on more movie licences, they did stellar work on the T2 line.

ENTERBAY, seems to be their only focus these days

I wish they would take on more movie licences, they did stellar work on the T2 line.

That is actually Hot Toys fault.
They are not only buying up licenses and sitting on them, they are ensuring they buy up every rights to every scale.
The reason Enterbay did T2 and Batman/Joker is because previously Hot Toys only secured the 1/6 license ...as there was no 1/4 figure market. HT have now closed that loophole and buy up everything.

That is actually Hot Toys fault.
They are not only buying up licenses and sitting on them, they are ensuring they buy up every rights to every scale.
The reason Enterbay did T2 and Batman/Joker is because previously Hot Toys only secured the 1/6 license ...as there was no 1/4 figure market. HT have now closed that loophole and buy up everything.

Ahhh I thought that may be the case! I guess I can't blame them for cranking out the NBA figures as it seems to be their main source of income at the moment. Hot Toys have all those licenses yet they crank out 100 different Iron Man figures, such a waste.

Back