Xensation Collectible : Double Face 1/6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asmus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Xensation Collectible] Double Face
The 12-inch Double Face includes:

* Exclusive fully poseable male body
* Realistic head sculptor of 2 different faces
* Special two-colored shirt (Yellow shirt with Leopard pattern & White shirt)
* Special three-colored suit (Purple zebra pattern & black & pattern lining)
* Special two-color Tie (Wine red & Leopard pattern)
* 6 changeable hands
* A pair of shoes
* Two pistols (Black & Silver)
* A Lucky coin

10659401_820463151349066_8136777560892833195_n.jpg
10151386_820463144682400_8215708146437234991_n.jpg
10255983_820463398015708_6089599755221483718_o.jpg
10699934_820463401349041_3205174033775601774_o.jpg

So preordered. Have Mr ? Preordered at timewalker toys. Started purchasing and preordering there. Spoke with owner Steve and nice guy. No charge til arrival. You can use credit card or you can use pay pal and he will invoice you when it arrives. I also preordered the district attorney (Dent from dark knight). Double face will be up for preorder shortly. Steve told me he is finalising with company making him.

I must say these look great together. Very cool for Forever fans.

So preordered. Have Mr ? Preordered at timewalker toys. Started purchasing and preordering there. Spoke with owner Steve and nice guy. No charge til arrival. You can use credit card or you can use pay pal and he will invoice you when it arrives. I also preordered the district attorney (Dent from dark knight). Double face will be up for preorder shortly. Steve told me he is finalising with company making him.

Yeah, Steve is a great guy. I buy all my DID/historical figures exclusively from Timewalker because he's a good dude. He personally writes "Thank you!" or "Thank you. Steve."on every receipt that I've gotten with the figure from them. May not sound like much but I think thats kinda cool to go out of your way to do that.

I must say these look great together. Very cool for Forever fans.

Yeah, Steve is a great guy. I buy all my DID/historical figures exclusively from Timewalker because he's a good dude. He personally writes "Thank you!" or "Thank you. Steve."on every receipt that I've gotten with the figure from them. May not sound like much but I think thats kinda cool to go out of your way to do that.

I agree 100%! That is a real nice personal touch. Seems a small gesture, but big to me taking time to sign receipt. I bought SSC Rebel fleet trooper and Captain Antilles. Packaged securely and safely and responded to emails promptly.

I had always planned to get Mr ? to go with my Ace Ventura to make a Jim Carrey shelf... but this is awesome! I may have to rethink my display plans...

I had always planned to get Mr ? to go with my Ace Ventura to make a Jim Carrey shelf... but this is awesome! I may have to rethink my display plans...

Forget the Carrey shelf, at the least a villian shelf or with 89 bats and joker if you have them. Make a seperate bats display from Nolan franchise.

Am I the only one who thinks his scarred face looks too dark? Other than that the Tommy Lee Jones sculpt from the unscarred side looks good. The zebra print side of the suit seems too dark too.

Am I the only one who thinks his scarred face looks too dark? Other than that the Tommy Lee Jones sculpt from the unscarred side looks good. The zebra print side of the suit seems too dark too.

Absolutely. Colours on the "bad side" are waaaaaay too dark.

Batman+Forever+Two+Face+movie+costume.jpg

Back