1/6 Distinctive Dummies Salem's Lot Mr. Barlow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonsleeper

Super Freak
Reaction score
A childhood favorite in a limited release custom

AKB5_355x472.jpg

AKBFRONT_212x469.jpg

AKB2_351x419.jpg

https://www.distinctivedummies.net/kurtbarlow.html

Wow, looks pretty good... I recently painted up one of their Dr. Pretoriou sculpts.

a133c04a-15f2-443e-8d98-a59ae93fbad0_zps8d1c5ef1.jpg

This one looks even better and with some work I think could be one heck of a figure.

I think DD underestimated the number of Salem's Lot fans. That took less than 3 days to sell out.

They seem to being just fine no matter the era. Everything they make sells out. The Megostyles immediately. Everything else in due time, as they are open editions. I wouldn't look for Martin to switch to modern era over classic anytime soon. Despite oodles of money to be made, he has spent more time on Alligator People, Things from other worlds, Invaders from mars, Hammer Horror and Vincent Price. Which I am quite happy about. There's tons of modern horror. I think Martin's ventures into modern will be stuff others havent spent much time on.

They seem to being just fine no matter the era. Everything they make sells out. The Megostyles immediately. Everything else in due time, as they are open editions. I wouldn't look for Martin to switch to modern era over classic anytime soon. Despite oodles of money to be made, he has spent more time on Alligator People, Things from other worlds, Invaders from mars, Hammer Horror and Vincent Price. Which I am quite happy about. There's tons of modern horror. I think Martin's ventures into modern will be stuff others havent spent much time on.

Yes, they have a niche and they are sticking to it. But I'm still bugging Martin to produce a Peter Sellers Jacques Clouseau every chance I get. :lol

Love the figure and movie looks pretty damn good!... if its the same or close price to Norman Bates Psycho, than yea have to say awesome imo

I might want to buy this figure just because the character is so neat. I know nothing about the movie.

Candyman should go up in a few days :) he said around the 10th.

I might want to buy this figure just because the character is so neat. I know nothing about the movie.

Candyman should go up in a few days :) he said around the 10th.

There is a book by Stephen King, Salem's lot, the movie came out in 78 or 79. It's a must watch...you have this weekend you're missing out!☺

Back