Medicom RAH Nu-52 Superman and Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone will care or not, but I saw this at ToyArk.com

https://news.toyark.com/2014/07/24/sdcc-2014-diamond-booth-3a-threezero-medicom-collectibles-131032

ge5b6d3c6.jpg

They've also got Frank Miller Batman, and a couple other Batman and Superman figures, that I think have another dedicated thread.

I agree that these are actually nice. Personally, I've grown tired of the Movie Masterpiece stuff. Rarely do they emulate what I remember from the comics I grew up with. Trying to capture the actor's likeness is cool, but I like figures like this where they look like they just popped off the pages of the book. Might be why I'm a big fan of Sideshow's DC line, and now the Marvel figures. I'll pick these up if the price is right...

Im not hating. I've always been one to fight FOR medicom when others would trample on them. I've had many medicom figures (Star Wars, TDK, Johnny Depp, Cowboys & Aliens) so when a new Medi figure pops up, I'm excited to see.

It could just be bad futzing but the cape needs work and I would've hoped the trim of the comic **** was to just printed lines. Would've been great if they did the trim the same way they did it for their Amazing Spider-Man figure

Wow, a company that makes comic book characters that actually look like they are out of the comic; how bold. They look nice from what I've seen and I really like that Bat-symbol. Now if I could only find them at a decent price.

Wow, a company that makes comic book characters that actually look like they are out of the comic; how bold. They look nice from what I've seen and I really like that Bat-symbol. Now if I could only find them at a decent price.

Play Imaginative's DieCast figures looked a lot like the comics as well.

Wow. Seeing all of the detail in the suits makes these a definite buy. The Medicom Supes face sculpt is even better than Play Imaginative's version of 52 Superman. SOLD!

the batmen at a good price i would pick up. if these are going to run $200 each, i will pass. sideshows are way better.

Kinda' hard to compare these Medi releases to SSC seeing as the Medi ones are actually based on comic book versions of the characters and Sideshow's are based on their own interpretations of the characters and not a specific comic. If that's were we are at then gotta' say Hot Toys has made way better Superman and Batman figures than SSC. Might as well wait for Hot Toys.

Kinda' hard to compare these Medi releases to SSC seeing as the Medi ones are actually based on comic book versions of the characters and Sideshow's are based on their own interpretations of the characters and not a specific comic. If that's were we are at then gotta' say Hot Toys has made way better Superman and Batman figures than SSC. Might as well wait for Hot Toys.

surely we can only say that medicoms figures are loosely based on comicbook art. I honestly do not think that medicoms hush superman looks anything like jim lee's superman at all?....ever.

headsculpt aside, the hush batmans body is just...odd. I don't recall jim lee's batman physique looking like that? infact i would say that the soon to be released SSC batman has a more jim lee hush body?

I own the hush batman and medicoms joker too, which i think is a great representation of hush joker. And im not hating on medicom, its just that we are lucky enough to have choices at the 1/6 scale right now. and for $200 sideshow wins for me as i cannot justify both.

Back