Media Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hero_Halo5.jpg

Looks epic!

Last edited:
Damn, thats a long time

By that time, 4K is going to be much cheaper and we're going to be forced to play this game on an outdated machine that can't even handle today's standard of 1080p... ridiculous.

You're the one who's crying, you must be the critic who *****es at everything. Not everyone can spend 1k plus for a computer rig.
Let people enjoy what they have.

You're the one who's crying, you must be the critic who *****es at everything. Not everyone can spend 1k plus for a computer rig.
Let people enjoy what they have.

You're taking it way too personal, calm down. I'm just stating my opinion, never said you can't enjoy what you have. I for one will buy an Xbox One if doing so is the only way I can play Halo 5. I frickin love the Halo franchise and I've been playing the games since CE came out 13 years ago. Graphics isn't everything, but I just wished that next-gen could have got it right and not be so underpowered. Oh and when I posted that pic, I didn't mean you were crying.. I was joking that you made me cry. :lol

By that time, 4K is going to be much cheaper and we're going to be forced to play this game on an outdated machine that can't even handle today's standard of 1080p... ridiculous.

you know 4k is the size of a movie screen right? You got a movie screen in your house you're playing video games on? I'd like to see that set up.

you know 4k is the size of a movie screen right? You got a movie screen in your house you're playing video games on? I'd like to see that set up.

Oh my.. when you're in the theater watching a movie is the screen 2-3 meters away from you? That's quite an embarrassing comment you made there...

Last edited:
Oh my.. when you're in the theater watching a movie is the screen 2-3 meters away from you? That's quite an embarrassing comment you made there...

you know how have to be within feet of your tv to notice the difference between 4k and 1080? I have no real problems with the tech, it's just so useless though, for 3d it would be nice, as with a passive set you are then seeing each side of the image at 2k instead of 540, but otherwise, the tech has very little use. Moire might go down but that's hardly a bother.

you know how have to be within feet of your tv to notice the difference between 4k and 1080? I have no real problems with the tech, it's just so useless though, for 3d it would be nice, as with a passive set you are then seeing each side of the image at 2k instead of 540, but otherwise, the tech has very little use. Moire might go down but that's hardly a bother.

No.. just.. no. I've seen 4K tv's and I noticed the difference in normal distance. I don't need to stand a feet from it. However the effect will be most noticeable with a large screen like 60" plus. But that's what I'm going for anyway.

For people who care 4k is a HUGE difference... for the average viewer, 1080 is just fine.

I prefer 4k over all that 3D and curved TV nonsense.

There are lots of articles for and against 4K. But I say screw the critics, judge by yourself instead. I've seen plenty of 4K tv's and they do in fact look better. If people can't see the difference.. perhaps they need glasses.

Back