X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnStanowski

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know there's a general Godzilla thread, but I thought giving X-Plus its own space might be a good idea. I run an X-Plus review site and thought I'd try to spread the good X-Plus word around. I'll try to post a new photo every day or so.

XPlus-Gigantic-Godzilla-2001-GMK-Vinyl-Review-Big.jpg
X-Plus Gigantic Series Godzilla 2001.

XPlus-Godzilla-1999-Head-Big.jpg
X-Plus 30cm Series Godzilla 1999.

XPlus-30Anguirus-Vinyl-Figure-Review-Big.jpg
X-Plus 30cm Series Anguirus 1968.

You and me both. Diamond needs to get on it.

Last edited:
I preordered Varan, Mothra and Minya..due out in April I believe..

I've been collecting these since the beginning. In fact, I think I 'm the first person that talked about them in the general Godzilla toy thread. I only collect the 30 cm figures except for ones like Mothra, Kumonga, and Biollante that scale pretty well with the 30 cm line or will probably never be released in the larger scale.

I wish I had known about them when they started. I discovered them in December 2012 and the entire year of 2013 was a made rush for me grab older figures. It would have been less painful finding ways to get these if I had started sooner!

Love that shot. One of my faves of yours, despite my lack of interest in owning the B&W '55-ers. The colored versions, however... :D

X-Plus is definitely the Hot Toys of the Godzilla collecting world! These figures are both amazing & breath taking!!!! :panic:

Yup.. Kiryu 2003 and Gigantic Series Godzilla 2001 in particular, are awesome! :rock

Back