Wazzz sssuuupppp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Dragon003

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hows everyone doing im here so cheer not really lol glad to be a member hope I get along with everyone here unlike I did on the spawn forums glad there gone.

Kinda forgot to put what I collect and like in here when I posted last night lol.

Im pretty much into everything only have a little bit of something's. Mainly into Transformers,SH Figuarts, and Hottoys. Dont really buy much else besides that stuff. Dont really have much money left to buy much of anything else with after dropping hundos on Hottoys lol.

I am Married with four kids we just had twins boy and girl. have two other girls 3-1 going on 2 this year.

I love video games Sony all the way for me not big into Xbox.

My ebay handle is in my profile info not selling anything at the moment. Mainly been busy working on customs for clients and what not. so yeah thats about it, about it ask me what ever else you'd like to know.

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Black Dragon! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for all the kind welcome's

I was the Original Solid_Snake003

PLEASE don’t start **** for that. I was a good boride I just got a bad rap and a lot of people made up fake snake003 account and gave me an even worse wrap. I am good person however it was semi humorous to watch all the snake hater bandwagons. I was originally banned from the spawn boards because some **** names duff man or someone else like that kept bashing me and then some BS about how I ripped off a boride biggy pack or something but that was bull **** I sent John Goff I think was his name the tracking info, but still I was banned I never, NEVER made another account.

But again was great watching all the snake bull **** from peter pecker and so many others. I’m HUGE into the walking dead figs from McFarlane but that’s about it. I’m more into high end figures like SH Figuarts and Hot toys/Sideshow 1/6 Scale. Just won a Sideshow Sucker punch Baby doll from eBay. So I will happy to finally have a sideshow figure in my collection.

Who were you on Spawn?

SNAKKKKKEEEEE!! Actually, it's good to hear you didn't kill yourself in Alaska or whatever. I actually thought about you the other day. So, you entered my real world thoughts, :D

lmfao you think there fore I am. I've just been Chilin. Man living the married life got four kids now etc. work out of my house doing customs and stuff. Kill my self in Alaska WTF must have missed that epically retarted snake adventure on the spawn boards.

I honestly don't miss the spawn forums. Too many a holes and morons who value there own opinion and love to hear themselves speak.(read what they type) That whole snake bashing crap was about the most entertaining the boards got after I left for good I heard rumors about snake ripped off this person and that person and how I kept coming back I was like WTF!!!!

But what ever with all that old crap good to see you dude I honestly don't remember you and I'm sorry about that but hey we can get to know one another on here.

SNAKKKKKEEEEE!! Actually, it's good to hear you didn't kill yourself in Alaska or whatever. I actually thought about you the other day. So, you entered my real world thoughts, :D

Oh don't worry. That **** was nothing that would never, and I mean never jump from board to board. I don't really care. :lol.....past board **** is past board ****. And that board is dead as ****.

That being said....we all slit trouts once in a while....:lol

ooohhh snap lmfao I totally forgot about that damn type O. That god damn type o Was the bane of my friggin existence on the boards back then. that crap drove me nutz:panic:

Oh don't worry. That **** was nothing that would never, and I mean never jump from board to board. I don't really care. :lol.....past board **** is past board ****. And that board is dead as ****.

That being said....we all slit trouts once in a while....:lol

Back