Need help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas90

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ordered an Enterbay Batman from a boardie on here.
The tracking updated, and says it's a. "Small" package or envelope shipped via First Class Mail.

What does this mean?

Ok, I bought it from a boardie here, that lives in Illinois.
I contacted The USPS, and they told me First Class Mail is for small packages, weighing up to 13 OZ. that's roughly 13/16 of a pound, right? The Enterbay Batman HAS to weigh more, right?

Actually, the box and the figure is pretty light for its scale.

How many days more before you receive the item?

Supposed to be here on my birthday, the 31st.
The seller told me it was heavy, and would cost more to ship(so I had to pay extra shipping charges)

I ship a lot of action figures and most 6 inch figures weigh over a pound all packed up, and a Hot Toy would be around 4-11 depending on the size of the set ..... Enter Bay Batman should be heavier and in no way could be shipped First Class Mail .... Hope that helped ... Good luck!

If you paid with Paypal and not in the form of a gift, I think you have a good chance of winning, I believe you can file the dispute right from where you made the payment on Paypal in your history, Keep the packaging that says first class, It couldn't hurt to be able to provide pictures if needed to show a full size figure was not shipped to you.

If you paid with Paypal and not in the form of a gift, I think you have a good chance of winning, I believe you can file the dispute right from where you made the payment on Paypal in your history, Keep the packaging that says first class, It couldn't hurt to be able to provide pictures if needed to show a full size figure was not shipped to you.

I never pay via the gift option. Well I haven't received the package yet, it's supposed to be here on Monday.

I called USPS, and gave them the tracking info, and they told me it was shipped yesterday, via First Class Mail, and had a guaranteed delivery date of the 31st.

That's good then you should be covered, I would wait and see what it is and give the seller a chance to make it right, There is no way it is your figure at that weight, Maybe your package got mixed up with another the seller was shipping?..... I don't know but don't wait too long there is an limit on how long you have to file your complaint...

I'm not going to throw his name or call him out. It might be the Post Offices screw up.

I do know, he gave me a different tracking number, that says its in Richmond, CA. Whereas the one in Paypal says it's in Illinois, still.

So, the guy has given me 2 different tracking numbers. One is attached to the Paypal transaction, and the other one he just gave me today.

Accidents happen all the time so I'd wait until it's delivered (or the date of delivery). If it's not what you paid for or doesn't arrive when it's supposed to, immediately file a claim to cover your ***, and start the process with the seller to either get your refund or get you what you ordered. At that point you guys will have a couple weeks to sort things out which is more than enough time for him to make things right.

I'd say wait until the 31st to take any sort of action. It could be a possibility that the post office screwed up, but 10 lbs sounds about right for a 1/4 scale figure.

Also, I'd usually would not hesitate for priority/EMS for high end collectibles, i'd rather pay premium and not lose my sanity over the package being lost or whatever the problems may be.

I'm thinking(well trying to be positive anyway) that since its still the holidays, the post office just screwed up the numbers.

What part of IlLinois is he from? There was a known scammer out of Illinois that scammed people on a lot of different toy boards. He went by the name of Matt mason and would always have a generic screen names. Here is a thread on him. https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=10155

If he is from Kanakee or Bradley that could be the scammer.

Edit: just relized you won't be as to see that thread. I'll copy and past the info here if that is the area he shipped from.

Back