ENTERBAY x Diamond Comic Distribution @ SDCC 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSMOSTARX

Super Freak
Reaction score
EB Bill just announced they will have an official United States distributor. This is big news for those of us suffering the international postages for customer services.

I hope this drives EB prices down a bit for stateside releases.

483373_471660342846799_1172429960_n.jpg

Also announced but off topic: 1/6 Black Label Bruce Lee statue today/tonight
376196_471659916180175_1460331562_n.jpg

Diamond? I've honestly never heard of them. How's their customer service/prices?

What Sideshow is to Figures/Statues is what Diamond is for Comics/Collectibles. I think they pretty much distribute most hard print comics and related stuff in the U.S.

So I see this as something pretty big at least for Enterbay speaking. Cuz if I buy the next 1/4 Batman stuff, I am not gonna want to possibly shoulder a $30 postage fee to send possible defective stuff back to Hong Kong.

That's what gets me excited is them helping out with the customer service. That being said... I googled them, and I don't think they have a website where we can order directly.

I think this just means a lot more retail outlets for their products and hopefully lowered prices.

Diamond has a monthly order book you can get at most comic shops and place orders there.

Diamond is really Sideshow's only competitor in collectibles distribution. It's too bad SSC didn't get them, but perhaps there are too many bad feelings between HT and EB for that to happen.

Hmmm... Diamond used to handle HT's DC products before Sideshow, a lot of distributors sold them cheap. Remember Mista305 or whatever his name was before he was banned for deals gone awry? He sold HTs that were acquired via Diamond for much cheaper than if you got them from his HT direct, I wonder if they'll be price breaks on the EBs as well from some sources?

Yeah it was a difference at least through him of almost six months for some products.

Somewhat odd decision here. EB has become so quick with releases, and Diamond takes solicitations at least 3 months in advance. I don't know how this will work, I guess if you're cool waiting 6 months to save 50 bucks it will work out

We'll have to hear about the process first. May not be hard to base assumptions on past experiences but I don't think EB would agree to having their customers associated with DCD to wait an extra half year while they can ship their products from warehouse in Asia out in less than a month.

I think that the high end action figure game is very different now than what it was 5 years ago. Enterbay will realize that they need to get product released faster if they are going to maintain the hype and interest that drives a lot of their success, and should be able to work out those logistics with Diamond. I do think the show pics today, release product in a couple of weeks process will have to change, though.

I wonder if EB will make any new licence announcements at SDCC. I had a dream last night about the Inception poster with Bill's name on it.

Diamond Comics Distribution have sold Enterbay before i bought the 24,Godfather and Bruce Lee Green Hornet figures from them.In the new Previews catalogue they have listed the following Enterbay products,
scarface respect and war
che Guevera
chen zen
oriental master action body
wardrobe kung fu suit
game of death bruce lee
cuban body
wardrobe combat t-shirt
omnimusha 3 real masterpiece figure

Last edited:
well this makes sense seeing how bothScarface figures are in this month's Diamond catalog. hoping this means places like Alter Ego, CSC and BBTS will have EB products for a much cheaper price

Back