So. Who is going for it all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88th division

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As the title says. Who is going to preorder the Jabba figure, Salacious crumb creature pack, and the throne room environment? I know I am!! I also hope my perfect record of 12 inch exclusives continues with Bib Fortuna and Leia/Boushh.

88th division said:
As the title says. Who is going to preorder the Jabba figure, Salacious crumb creature pack, and the throne room environment? I know I am!! I also hope my perfect record of 12 inch exclusives continues with Bib Fortuna and Leia/Boushh.

No chance I am getting Jabba + even though it would be cool as hell. No money and no room for it.

I really want to, but like I've said I just dont think I have room for that whole thing...It is HUGE....I'am gonna have to think hard over the next couple of days about Jabba and the throne room enviroment....Leia and Bib are must haves though....

I'll order Leia, but Jabba's too much and too big. Pass on Bib even though he looks great.

I'm going to order it all and then cancel the throne set if I don't win the lottery by the time it ships. But I've always loved that scene from ROTJ, so I at least need Jabba. I can make my own thrown.

I'm buying everything except Leia. I 'll wait for a slave Leia instead.

I thought I read that it wasn't scheduled until Q1 2008 but I can't find that now. Who knows if I'll have the money by then...

Rocktonix said:
I thought I read that it wasn't scheduled until Q1 2008 but I can't find that now. Who knows if I'll have the money by then...

I think that was a typo. Every other component is Q1 '07.

This makes me want to collect the 12" line. It is actually smart of me, even though they're not fully sculpted as I would have preferred, they're in the same scale as my other collectibles - and cheaper and smaller (easier to display) than the PFs too

ohhh, Josh, look what you have done! :monkey1

I am in for the whole kit and kaboodle.... That way I'll have the luxury of changing my mind later (which I doubt I will). :D

I might have to give up my Boba Fett PF. It was the first one I was going to order.

Back