So. Who is going for it all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I preordered a VCD TIE Fighter pilot while there. I was gonna act on impulse for the 12"ers but again, I knew deep down I couldn't.

Yeah, I had to order it all. Jabba could not come alone, he needs the throne... and he needs Salacious to keep him laughing... AND oh yeah.. IT'S A 1:6th SCALE JABBA FROM SSC!!!!

I HAD to have it...

I cancelled a few items that were not essential items, and I think I can make it work. It's gonna be a tight squeeze, but I'm sure I can get it done. :cool:

I don't know where in the HELL I'm gonna display it, but I will find space!

DarkArtist81 said:
I HAD to have it...

I cancelled a few items that were not essential items, and I think I can make it work. It's gonna be a tight squeeze, but I'm sure I can get it done. :cool:

that was pretty much my thinking on it as I was deciding to order it. I may not even be able to find anywhere (good enough) to display it now...but I know in the future I'm sure I'll have a bigger house.. with a bigger display area or shelf system in my offfice... and if dont buy it now...then i'd regret it

plus.. this is from my childhood, i was 11 when it came out...and to have this now? at this scale? and with THIS detail??

how can you POSSIBLY say no

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I had to order it all. Jabba could not come alone, he needs the throne... and he needs Salacious to keep him laughing... AND oh yeah.. IT'S A 1:6th SCALE JABBA FROM SSC!!!!

I HAD to have it...

I got it all. If I can pick up the environment locally I will cancel that from sideshow - otherwise I'll try convert it to a flexpay before the first payment is due. The other parts I still have to get direct from Sideshow because of the exclusive pieces.

DarkArtist81 said:

I HAD to have it...

Ditto... I caved and got the throne as well... but I actully think I have a place to put it all and a few more figures to go with it. I have a little nook in my toy room and if I can find the right size table for it I should be set.

Man it looks like almost all of the regular Crusaders have the whole kit&caboodle ordered for Jabba. See we aren't just jerkoffs, we are loyal customers/idiots too!

I TRIED!!! I REALLY TRIED!!! But I couldn't do it!.......I couldn't give up the idea no matter what, so I ordered the whole jabboodle!!! I suppose I'll try to get in on the priority pre-orders of Bib and Leia as well! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! HELP!!! I resisted the PF Spike.......SPIKE!!!,...... FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!........(a Buffanatic's Holy Grail)........but I gotta habba Jabba, I gotta habba Jabba, I gotta........(I'm losing it, bigtime!):banana :banana :banana :chew :chew :chew :mwaha

Buffanatic said:
(I'm losing it, bigtime!):banana :banana :banana :chew :chew :chew :mwaha

I know the feeling. I have spent probably $2,000 in the last 2 weeks. Gotta get a grip and build my savings account back up.

Got it all. Even pre-ordered the exclusive Leia and Bib from the lovely Cathy at Comic Con, so no white knuckle moments online for me...

I know many are carping at Jabba's price tag (and it's true, the slug don't come cheap), but he's truly a wonder to behold in person and I, for one, am psyched to have added him to my collection.

Now if you want to talk about wallet busters, just take a stroll over to Master Replicas and check out their Studio Scale U.S.S. Enterprise (the most freaking sweet thing I've ever seen) and Millennium Falcon for a cool $1200 each (on the low end). :monkey5

galactiboy said:
Man it looks like almost all of the regular Crusaders have the whole kit&caboodle ordered for Jabba. See we aren't just jerkoffs, we are loyal customers/idiots too!

True dat!! :lol

And like Josh said, my biggest problem right now is just figureing out were to put this behemoth.....

I pre-ordered the entire display at SDCC. It just looked to awesome. Does anybody know how long it will take for the pre-order confirmation to show up under my account on the website? I figure it will take at least a week, but I never ordered directly from their booth before.

I preordered the VCD TIE Fighter Pilot at the con and they told me about 2 weeks for it to show on my account. So unless that's the set up just for that fig, I'd say 2 weeks maybe 3 sounds right on.

Back