my growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
my slowly growing collection im trying to catch up im new to the hobby but love it comments welcome thanks for taking a look.
DSCN1814.jpg
DSCN1811.jpg
DSCN1810.jpg
DSCN1809.jpg
DSCN1808.jpg
DSCN1807.jpg
DSCN1806.jpg

Last edited:
yessir it took me 2 of them to get the size to fit perfect but i got it down now i think it makes them look alot better but its just the glass is the same price as the detolf itself but with as expensive as these bad boys are its deffinitly worth have them set up in a hot display thanks bro appreciate the commets

Nice! Awesome collection dude. Mirror backing in the Detolf...there's something very familiar about your collection.

thanks man its hard playing catch up with those of u that started a long time ago u no

A word to the wise take your time no need to play catch up. A lot of good releases are get the re-release. I too will be able to get a HT's Robocop seeing as I miss the my chance to get one back in the day.

Nice! Awesome collection dude. Mirror backing in the Detolf...there's something very familiar about your collection.

nice bro i was a b+_tch finding the wright size glass to fit so two of my mirriors arnet inside the plasticc because the thickness they gave me 1/4 but later they told me they make 3/16 i love the moirrior bro its tought to keep clean but well worth it there just expensive but seperates ares from the rest u no nice collection by the way bro

Back