HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, then I guess you are in the half that would know the difference right. :rolleyes:

I’m just glad I don’t care that every square millimeter of every item may not be 100% accurate, It seems like it would make life miserable worrying about such minor crap.

I'm glad you are glad. We all are glad. LOL Keep talking out of your butt :wave

It looks like this is coming early...VERY EARLY...there's a few reputable sellers on ebay having this down as a Sep-Nov release...:panic:

That’s got to be incorrect. Surely?

I wonder if it is actually Sep-Nov 19? Although that’s still early.

Amazing if this was 2018!

Then it’s settled.
We’re all just going to have to buy two so we can display both looks. ��

What would be sick... is the headsculpt version, kneeling before the helmeted version.... like he is at the mercy of his darkness.... *craps my pants and runs away*

Yo but seriously, who is ready to start selling off all there sixth scale stuff and just bracing yourself for the QS ride that is about to unleash the fury lol

Goodshipped,WZlucky1983 and Loontentoys among others have it listed..for sep-nov..

I emailed them asking to clarify the dates as it's all a little vague to me...got a reply back from WZlucky saying next year, but could be earlier and that i can buy it now if i liked it??
I don't ever buy anything unless it's in stock..again it's all very vague. Still awaiting a reply from the others...

Yo but seriously, who is ready to start selling off all there sixth scale stuff and just bracing yourself for the QS ride that is about to unleash the fury lol

I like my 1/4 scale statues and my 1/6 scale figures. I had the 1/4 HT Fett and sold it off as it just didn't work for me...

Ok I finally broke down and ordered this, as it just looks way too cool not to. Plus I've already owned plenty of 1/6 Vaders in the past and this seems like it would be a lot more unique to have. The chest armor still appears to sit a bit too high to me, but I'm guessing you'll be able to adjust the various parts like on the 1/6 versions. And of course it's HT, so if I do become frustrated or unhappy with it, there will be no problem reselling it down the road.

And this is one time where I'm actually fine with the NRD, as it breaks up the payments and should make the payment next year a bit less painful (although I'm sure it will still be painful). :lol

Still deciding on this or the ESB 1/6.

Maybe have to wait for pics of the ESB.

I just wish the wait wasnt so long.

Still deciding on this or the ESB 1/6.

Maybe have to wait for pics of the ESB.

I just wish the wait wasnt so long.

I am thinking of getting both. I already have the esb 1/6 on preorder and am thinking of getting the 1/4 too.

Hopefully not. What I like about this scale is the they select more carefully what’s being released.

Back