"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, having lived in NY for a long while a time ago, I can tell you people there are more asinie than people from LA. And this ass clown David Denby is high on the list. I think he is pissed because lots of people are liking this and the last movie over Burton's movie and apparently he has a hard on for Tim. And the review is from the New Yorker, so it's pure trash either way. Screw these guys. I swear that some people are writing these reviews just to be different.

Oh well, I've never really gone with what critics say, as I have my own brain. But thanks for reminding us people in the world are asses just to be asses!

Hahaha! And this guy Jurgen Fauth gave SW Ep.III a 5/5. He shouldn't be able to rate movies! Jesus!

Last edited:
I take that 5 out of 6 back. 6 out of 6 are ALL NY based. I thought it was 5 out of 6 but I just found out that Star is NY based as well. So all 6 negative reviews are out of NY.

So, you guys are just catching on that a lot of NYers are negative.

:lol

There's no denying they're negative, but I still think there is bitterness from some of these a-holes towards Nolan for choosing Chicago over NY as Gotham City(especially since NY likes to use the nickname "Gotham"). It's just a little too convenient that every negative review for this film comes from a New York critic.

Do you people have any idea how many movies are set in NY and not filmed here? And technically TDK is not even really set here. Burton's Batman was filmed in England. Believe it or not, the sun does not rise and set around this movie for everyone. You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that some people will not like this movie.

:lol I really don't think all of the NY reviews are biased just because Nolan films these in Chicago.

It's easier for me to believe that NY critics are just bitter tools, period.

There is no conspiracy.

We're all a bunch of bitter tools here in NY, now go F*#%$ yourself.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Do you people have any idea how many movies are set in NY and not filmed here? And technically TDK is not even really set here. Burton's Batman was filmed in England. Believe it or not, the sun does not rise and set around this movie for everyone. You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that some people will not like this movie.

Take a deep breath and pull the pole out of your ass. No one is saying people can't have an opinion or a negative review. No one is saying why they are giving bad reviews. The only thing being said is that it's ODD that the only negative reviews for the film are ALL New York critics. It's just funny.

You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that some people will not like this movie.

No I don't! Shut Up! You're Stupid! And Ugly! You're Stugly!

:duh

Seriously tho, i'm looking forward to this as much as anyone, but to hear people go off on the guys who wrote negative reviews just because they're negative is kinda funny. I mean, neither Goodfellas nor The Departed got 100%, so there are some people who didn't like those movies either. Does that mean they aren't still great? Not to me, thats for sure.

Take a deep breath and pull the pole out of your ass. No one is saying people can't have an opinion or a negative review. No one is saying why they are giving bad reviews. The only thing being said is that it's ODD that the only negative reviews for the film are ALL New York critics. It's just funny.

Take a deep breath and try to have a civil discussion. Actually, people are saying why they are giving bad reviews and that's what I was commenting on.

If you look at the reviews from Florida they are all undecided! In fact they took a poll and they are still having problems counting them up:lol:rotfl

Have you noticed that all of the reviews from Chicago so far are POSITIVE? :google

:lol

Now this actually makes sense to me. I live in Saint Louis and i know i get all giddy when I see areas I recognize in movies and TV shows. But it seems like people in places like New York and LA would be more used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back