1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome, mate! Is that a Raveneye gun-belt and holster? I just picked up one of his new sets:
Indy.jpg

Finally got some tinkering time with my Indy....just been messing with the jacket and swapping out a couple of parts.

holy cramole!!!! he looks FANTASTIC!!!! recipe, please!!! I know which head that is... although my brain just farted and his name fell out... but the rest please!! which body! where's the clothing from... what mods did you do?!?! he is really REALLY great!!!!
Congrats!!

Ha, yeah....that was the shot I liked too, made me think "part time" for some reason! Thought I'd post a couple of different angles though.

Thanks for the kind words chaps, much appreciated.

Pete - it's actually the yunsil holster painted a little. It's not the greatest of quality but I'm using it over my others because it's the smallest, as is the belt buckle on it, so looks more to scale.

Okay, recipe as follows....

Head is jnix, painted by me (a happy amateur at best when it comes to painting headsculpts).

Jacket, shirt, trousers, and gun belt are all the yunsil set. Shirt and trousers water treated, then on recommendation here I used "stiffen quik" (see earlier in thread) to mold and shape appropriately. I weathered the jacket with leather brown acrylic then also used the stiffen quick on there too. Doesn't work as well on the jacket as it cant soak in, but it still helps with shaping the collar and controlling the whole jacket a little. Lots of futzing! I'll continue to work on the jacket.

Shoes are from an older sideshow indy. I know the hot toys shoes are much higher quality, but I just like the flatter profile of the sideshow shoes. These have also been custom painted and modified to fit onto hot toys body.

.....except it isn't a hot toys body. It's a modified sideshow body. These are the bodies that sideshow uses on its cult classic figures. So....can get them off snake plissken, tod indy, Jack burton and nathan drake. This one is from a nathan drake. What I like about them is the shoulders are less square so you can get a better indy slouch and the whole body is thicker. Often think the dx05 body is very thin around the waste with very square shoulders.
I thought the drake body was too tall in the legs so i actually cut a quarter of an inch off each leg. Helps the trousers have a little more bag to them too.

Whip is an MFisher, bag is off the dx05, and that pistol is the tod pistol, just a placeholder until I can get hold of a dx05 one for a reasonable price as that pistol is a little smaller.

Hope that covers it all! Cheers guys.

Can anyone tell me if Mike Fisher is still making whips? If not, does anyone have one they would be willing to part with. Finally got my Inigo sculpt back from Nathan Eakins. I've got all the main parts of top notch Indy, even got the Han Solo body, but I need some finishing touches. Going to start weathering soon.
20190416_184822.jpg
20190416_184849.jpg

Last edited:
He is. Maybe try him again. Took a little bit for him to respond but he got back to me about a set of gear for my TOD Indy earlier this week.

Sculpt looks great! Nathan’s a master.

Can anyone tell me if Mike Fisher is still making whips? If not, does anyone have one they would be willing to part with. Finally got my Inigo sculpt back from Nathan Eakins. I've got all the main parts of top notch Indy, even got the Han Solo body, but I need some finishing touches. Going to start weathering soon.
View attachment 450663
View attachment 450664

Mike Fisher is still in business.

Amazing paint job!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I've posted. Here's my Cairo Indy almost complete. I'd like to give him a better holster and whip. He'll be sent off for sweat stains soon. Just enjoying him too much right now.

32690376307_567840cb79_c.jpg

32690376717_9613b9176f_c.jpg

Back