Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I enjoy the classic mega man look. I know there's a cool kotobukiya Mega Man from Japan, it looks really nice.

That d-arts X is nice, especially the angry yelling face as seen in the original link. I hope and pray they make the X armors from any of the SNES games, particularly 2! A ride chaser or ride armor would just be heaven!

That d-arts X is nice, especially the angry yelling face as seen in the original link. I hope and pray they make the X armors from any of the SNES games, particularly 2! A ride chaser or ride armor would just be heaven!

I too hope for a new Ride Armor for this D-Arts Mega Man X figure. Bandai made one years back for their Mega Man Armor series of model kits, but it's now really pricey and pretty rare. It might work with the D-Arts MMX figure though.

RX3-fig-RideBox.jpg

Cool. Not a bad price.

Throwing this in here because there probably won't be enough interest to warrant a new thread:

The new Mega Man comic from Archie comes out May 11. Make to update your pull lists!

May brings the X figure and a new monthly comic, this almost makes up for canceling Universe...

...almost :mad:

That Zero won't be coming with his saber. That's based on his X1 appearance, before he used it. It wasn't until he was rebuilt into his X2-X8 look that he started using a saber.

I won't be buying this version, and will be waiting for the superior second look that made me fall in love with him.

Damn that makes me really want to play Mega Man X and X2. Those were fun and I haven't played them in years, I'm off to find a Super Nintendo emulator...

These things are killing me! Well really my wallet. Soooo awesome, I must have them ALL!!! I got all 3 koto's and all of the D-arts on pre-order.

Back